Achievement Tracking?

I'm just curious as to if there is any achievement tracking/statistics in a menu or sub-menu in this game. With all these "kill this many spiders, ants, etc" I would think there would be an in game tracker for how many kills you have. Something along the lines of the achievement tracking menu in Dead Space 2.

I'm just curious as to if there is any achievement tracking/statistics in a menu or sub-menu in this game. With all these "kill this many spiders, ants, etc" I would think there would be an in game tracker for how many kills you have. Something along the lines of the achievement tracking menu in Dead Space 2.

Yeah, this feature of achievement tracking is pretty neat similar to Left 4 Dead. In case if you wondering where it is, it is in Extra then Stats. It has everything you need to know.

Yup, it is very detailed. Has a complete tracker of every single achievement. :)

Not quite... EVERY achievement, as the ones about the difficulty levels are not on the list, but anything that has to do with numbers, i.e. kill "X" amount of enemies or destroy "X" amount of objects are all listed. However, I think if you die or disconnect, the stats are not recorded.... so if you get really far into a level and then die, I'm pretty sure it doesn't count it. I haven't confirmed this yet, but I'm pretty sure this is the case. If anyone else could confirm that, it would be great.

Not quite... EVERY achievement, as the ones about the difficulty levels are not on the list, but anything that has to do with numbers, i.e. kill "X" amount of enemies or destroy "X" amount of objects are all listed. However, I think if you die or disconnect, the stats are not recorded.... so if you get really far into a level and then die, I'm pretty sure it doesn't count it. I haven't confirmed this yet, but I'm pretty sure this is the case. If anyone else could confirm that, it would be great.

Well those are secret achievements, so they are naturally hidden until unlocked. Once you unlock them, they show up in the tracker. Although beating Normal isn't secret, but I don't remember if that was on there before I unlocked it or not.

But you're correct, if you die in a mission you lose everything including kills, weapon drops, etc. I believe I got an achievement for 100 kills of something in a mission, then died. When I checked my stats after, it was under 100.

Obviously this doesn't happen in Survival since the entire point is that you'll all die eventually. :p

Edited by The Pants Party

Correct about the difficulty - however when you go to level select, each mission will have a EDF symbol, top right. If you beat the mission on a certain difficulty, it will show as being colored. I think Red is for infernal, yellow for hard, and green for normal. Not positive because I am at work!;)

Good luck and happy hunting!

Well those are secret achievements, so they are naturally hidden until unlocked. Once you unlock them, they show up in the tracker. Although beating Normal isn't secret, but I don't remember if that was on there before I unlocked it or not.

But you're correct, if you die in a mission you lose everything including kills, weapon drops, etc. I believe I got an achievement for 100 kills of something in a mission, then died. When I checked my stats after, it was under 100.

Obviously this doesn't happen in Survival since the entire point is that you'll all die eventually. :p

I can't confirm this if you die, you lose your kills or weapon drops because you would get achievement unlock after getting 25k kills then die a few minute later. I'll check this when I get back to this.

It has been confirmed that you dont LOSE your weapon drops after you quit or restart the mission according to me, only exception that is if you lose the connection to the host or the host quits then you lose everything.

I can't confirm this if you die, you lose your kills or weapon drops because you would get achievement unlock after getting 25k kills then die a few minute later. I'll check this when I get back to this.

It has been confirmed that you dont LOSE your weapon drops after you quit or restart the mission according to me, only exception that is if you lose the connection to the host or the host quits then you lose everything.

You do lose them if you die. Like I said, I got an achievement for 100 kills during a mission, then I died. I checked my stats afterward and had less than 100 kills on that enemy type. I also had picked up a weapon in that same mission, but did not have the Air Tortoise that I had picked up afterward - which is a shame, because that weapon is hilarious and I haven't got it back yet!

Quitting a mission, you do not lose stuff. Dying, yes.

You do lose them if you die. Like I said, I got an achievement for 100 kills during a mission, then I died. I checked my stats afterward and had less than 100 kills on that enemy type. I also had picked up a weapon in that same mission, but did not have the Air Tortoise that I had picked up afterward - which is a shame, because that weapon is hilarious and I haven't got it back yet!

Quitting a mission, you do not lose stuff. Dying, yes.

Pants Party, you are right about lose your stats after you died. My bad.

Edited by Motorexskygtr32

Correct about the difficulty - however when you go to level select, each mission will have a EDF symbol, top right. If you beat the mission on a certain difficulty, it will show as being colored. I think Red is for infernal, yellow for hard, and green for normal. Not positive because I am at work!;)

Good luck and happy hunting!

That is right. The Red EDF symbol is for Inferno, Yellow is for Hard and then Green is for Normal. I also figured out this out. You know how that at the difficulty selection menu... how it says that for Normal... the level cap is 5? And then for Hard is 7 and then Inferno is 8? Basically, you CAN go back to the easiest difficulty once you reach past the level described, however, it looks like you do NOT gain experiance for it. So, for example, I have a level 6 Jet EDF Trooper that I use. I went back to normal difficulty to grind out some kills for an achievement. After I finished the level, I did not gain any experiance for my level. So, it makes it so you don't just grind on the easy difficulties for super long. Just a tip, as it looks like "Hard" is the difficulty most of us will be grinding on.

Also, on a side note... If you are going for the Survial achievements, be warned though... if you disconnect or the host quits out... it also will not count the kills or stats that you got during that round. I've had a couple games when I killed TONS of stuff and did really well... and then I disconnected and in another my host quit out. I checked my stats and there was no new improvements or anything. D:<

Also, on a side note... If you are going for the Survial achievements, be warned though... if you disconnect or the host quits out... it also will not count the kills or stats that you got during that round. I've had a couple games when I killed TONS of stuff and did really well... and then I disconnected and in another my host quit out. I checked my stats and there was no new improvements or anything. D:<

Strange. I was playing a game last night, and I lagged out of the match but it kept my stats (I was there for 10 rounds, and my rounds survived stat went from 58 to 68).