How many people still play this?

Smoochy

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night there was about 231k online. Played hardcore search and free wins/kills. So easy now

Lol I totally agree with you on that. If you play a lot of Hardcore Search and Destroy and Hardcore Capture the Flag(Spawn Kill to get K.D up) hit me up KXGC Iz UNIQUE. I am new on here but i have my own clan and website, etc. You can play with us, we hardly ever lose. K.D is 2.82 8th prestige and 3rd Account.

Edited by KXGC Iz UNIQUE
Typed Wrong

After renting MW3 (and hating it), it made me realize how much I really enjoyed Black Ops. Unfortunately, my disk doesn't work anymore, so I need to either buy a copy or borrow one.

However, before I go out and get another copy of this game, I wanted to know about how many people still play this?

I'm sure there's still quite a few players on this game, but I know a large majority of the players migrated to MW3.

I Would say Since MW3 has been released, almost half a million users migrated to MW3 from Black Ops. Hardcore Modes such as Search and Destroy and Capture the Flag is hard to get a match anymore and i mean more specifically late nights/early mornings like 3 AM. Before MW3 there was always lobbies but now hardly.

Hardcore Modes such as Search and Destroy and Capture the Flag is hard to get a match anymore and i mean more specifically late nights/early mornings like 3 AM. Before MW3 there was always lobbies but now hardly.

Really?

I don't play HC CTF, but I play a lot of HC SnD and I never have a problem getting a match, and I normally don't log on until about 1:30 AM or so. Sure, there's not like 12,000 people playing it or anything, but I never have a hard time finding a full match.

Everyone stating the numbers that are like 300k people online, go and actually look at the people playing multiplayer online numbers, while 300k people are online only 50k or so are in MP, most people seem to be in zombies or SP.

I always come back to Blops, much more fun and has more colour lol Granted i'm not bad at Blops and not exactly great at MW3, cept for the liberation map, so its nice to be able to jump on and wtfpwn ppl :D

Also again other than Liberation in MW3, Blops has sniping maps, which i love :p

• 3 weeks later...
im new to the cod world played mw3 and hated it shoud i buy cod black ops or will it be as bad i have heard that the zombies are prity good what do you thing plz messege need answer buy 20th of feb 2012 !!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly, I'd recommend Black Ops. I hated MW3 (it's the only CoD I've never bought) and I still play Black Ops on a regular basis. It has an overall better feel to it, in my opinion.

I'd look up some gameplays on Youtube. To me, the only thing it has in common with MW3 is that it's a CoD game and it has guns. MW3 is garbage (again, in my opinion).

Edited by Smoochy

im new to the cod world played mw3 and hated it shoud i buy cod black ops or will it be as bad i have heard that the zombies are prity good what do you thing plz messege need answer buy 20th of feb 2012 !!!!!!!!!!!

It's a far more balanced game overall. Black Ops has a slower pace to it, whereas MW3 is all about chaos. I highly recommend it, as many many people are turning back to Black Ops since MW3 came out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...