Any tips for "Hail Mary"?

fresh fish 101

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, is it fully confirmed that it can't be unlocked in single player? I don't have a gold account, and couldn't play online even if I wanted to because of my satellite connection, but I buy every piece of DLC that adds even a bit of single player. It seems a waste to spend twenty dollars to get two weapons and a handful of challenges, but it is what it is. However, I threw my tomahawks pretty far down the cliff but I couldn't get the achievement no matter how many people I killed.

same for me. killed several guys at pikes basin (like the one at the bridge and those underneath in the canyon) while standing at the top of the cliff. no achievement. they shall mention that in achievement texts .. multiplayer only! even if it can be done on npcs ..

So, is it fully confirmed that it can't be unlocked in single player? I don't have a gold account, and couldn't play online even if I wanted to because of my satellite connection.

You can access the free roam with the system link option as far as I know without needing a gold account, never tried it myself so I don't know how it works really but I remember people used to do it to get the xp offline a lot faster before they stopped it.

You can access the free roam with the system link option as far as I know without needing a gold account, never tried it myself so I don't know how it works really but I remember people used to do it to get the xp offline a lot faster before they stopped it.

It worked. I doubt there are any other "online" achievements I can get that way, is there?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I went to Twin Rocks and got on top of the second tall rock (farthest one from where u enter and u can climb it from the back side). I cleared it out until there was only a couple guys left and before reinforcements are called. Then started throwing tomahawks at a guy down below, it took me a bunch of tries but I got it within 5-10 minutes. I just jumped off and died when I ran out of tomahawks and it restarts you with more and the same 2 guys left alive. Just climb on top of the rock again and keep trying.

• 2 weeks later...
I went to Twin Rocks and got on top of the second tall rock (farthest one from where u enter and u can climb it from the back side). I cleared it out until there was only a couple guys left and before reinforcements are called. Then started throwing tomahawks at a guy down below, it took me a bunch of tries but I got it within 5-10 minutes. I just jumped off and died when I ran out of tomahawks and it restarts you with more and the same 2 guys left alive. Just climb on top of the rock again and keep trying.

Just did it this way except I didn't clear it first. I just threw tomahawks trying to kill the guys who stand on the rocks.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...