Worst random ever

Stewie Griffin2

So my buddies and I search for a game online, we find a random and ask him if he wants to go for the easter egg. He tells us he'd like to. So everyone readies up, and we're off. Well this random pulls the Blundergat out of the box within the first 5 rounds, spends the next 3-4 rounds asking us to put the kit together, then doesn't even reply when we ask him if he's upgraded the gun once we build the kit.

After round 15 or 16, one of my buddies has died. I kept a zombie at the window and passed it off to my buddy that's still alive so I can get all the skulls. As I'm going for the skulls, I say "Do NOT grab that Blundergat, we're going to save it for the guy that died". I collect the remaining skullls, about 30 seconds later I hear my dead buddy say "Are you f***in kidding me!"

This jerkoff random went to the table where we were gathering to repsawn our fallen comrade and grabbed the damn Blundergat off the table.

I really hate people on this game sometimes. Especially when they play a co-op game mode and just run along with their own agenda.

There are more dickheads, rage quitters and k/d fags in zombies than there are in multiplayer!

If I play a public match, I'll race with my team mates and get the skulls and blundergat before they do. It's sad really.... Zombies is supposed to be about teamwork.

If you still need help with any achievements, let me know and I'll help you.

That's nothing... I got an asshole that refused to add his part to the plane. So we couldn't even get to the PaP. After holding it for literally 10 rounds (refusing to add it even after I saved his ass from dying twice), he went down for a third time. So the rest of us just waited for him to die and I took it. Like a little bitch, he quit out and consequentially ended the game.

I've had nothing but headaches with randoms. Whether it's stuff like that, or just terrible players that I usually end up carrying. Though to their defense, I actually ended up doing the EE with a room full of them not too long ago. Twice. But that can also be attributed to the ease of this Easter Egg.

Edited by ThePumpkinKing

Death to kids in CoD! Death to retards in CoD! Death to retarded kids in CoD!

I literally hate people like this and everytime this happens in a game, or something like that, I hope that person dies like most people did in "Saw".

Atleast this EE is the simplest one, so if you get normal people you´re definitely going to get it on first try like I did with bunch of other 3 awesome people.

Yeah, every zombie map on BO2 (except Nuketown) is unplayable with randys. Treyarch should start requiring a mandatory tutorial for zombies to play online. A quite extensive tutorial lasting 3-5 hours, with a test at the end, and an essay on zombie ethics.

Ok, whilst this might not be the case in OP's example (being as he asked the random guy if he wanted to do the EE and he said yes) has it ever occurred to you that most randoms just want to have fun, shooting zombies and playing the game rather than just going for Easter Eggs and achievements, especially an EE that ends the game?

I mean yeah, this is an achievement site, but that one guy saying "people should die like in SAW films" amongst other things is a little stupid no? and at the very least just as immature as someone doing their best to "spoil" your game.

In all honestly if I'm going into random lobbies, and no-one is speaking/asking if I want to do the Easter Egg, I'm going to do whatever I want, regardless of what others in the game might be doing.

I mean yeah, this is an achievement site, but that one guy saying "people should die like in SAW films" amongst other things is a little stupid no?

Anyone who wants someone to die in real life because of something they do in a videogame isn't just a little stupid. I honestly have no time for people like that.

EDIT - I had a story, took like ten minutes typing it out and then accidentally misclicked and removed it all :mad:

Edited by Total Shinobi
SwiftRage

Ok, whilst this might not be the case in OP's example (being as he asked the random guy if he wanted to do the EE and he said yes) has it ever occurred to you that most randoms just want to have fun, shooting zombies and playing the game rather than just going for Easter Eggs and achievements, especially an EE that ends the game?

I mean yeah, this is an achievement site, but that one guy saying "people should die like in SAW films" amongst other things is a little stupid no? and at the very least just as immature as someone doing their best to "spoil" your game.

In all honestly if I'm going into random lobbies, and no-one is speaking/asking if I want to do the Easter Egg, I'm going to do whatever I want, regardless of what others in the game might be doing.

Oh, come the f*ck on, if your brain would be normal you would know I don´t mean it "literally", I´m just angry that there are so many f*cked-up kiddos, ruining the game.

Oh, come the f*ck on, if your brain would be normal you would know I don´t mean it "literally", I´m just angry that there are so many f*cked-up kiddos, ruining the game.

My brain is perfectly normal thanks, and at least I can conduct a conversation without having to resort to swearing and insults.

Your posts and sig (Disney should die slowly in pain-really?) make you sound like the "f*ucked-up kiddo", and if little things like people playing a video game how they want get you so angry, perhaps you are the problem?

My brain is perfectly normal thanks, and at least I can conduct a conversation without having to resort to swearing and insults.

Your posts and sig (Disney should die slowly in pain-really?) make you sound like the "f*ucked-up kiddo", and if little things like people playing a video game how they want get you so angry, perhaps you are the problem?

You just don´t get it, do you? If I play a game, with randoms or not, I want to co-operate, not join a f*cktard ruining the game, yeah I swear and insult you, do I give a f*ck? Hell no.

what about the random guy that revives you every time you try to do something in afterlife?

The second blundergat is also a way to quickly change the mood of the game. Check out this series of idiotic words:

Idiot: "I have the acid gat, I wonder if I can pick up this other blundergat"

ME: "Please don't do that"

Idiot: "Whoa you can!"

TEN F$%KING SECONDS LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Idiot: "Cool I got a raygun!"

arggg

You just don´t get it, do you? If I play a game, with randoms or not, I want to co-operate, not join a f*cktard ruining the game, yeah I swear and insult you, do I give a f*ck? Hell no.

Judging by the way you post and your attitude, why would any reasonable person want to co-operate with you though?

Clearly, you are the kind of person who complains if someone doesn't play how you want them to. If anything, I'd do the opposite of what you said just to get a rise out of you.

Perhaps you should find a group of people to play with in the achievement trading threads. I can see why you have so many problems finding people to play with.

While I don't agree with his gung ho approach to how randoms should be dealt with. I do agree with Granko's overall perspective about randoms in general. This is a co-operative game mode. Meaning that you're very clearly supposed to work together. Problem is, most randoms never grasp that concept. They fuck around. Revive people that don't need to be revived (while using afterlife), steal the 2nd blundergat just "because", horde kills without opening any doors, and take airplane parts without ever putting them on the plane. For people to do this on a map that requires teamwork just to reach the PaP is garbage. And it's bullshit that objective based players have to put up with them. Because once they're in a game with us, there's next to nothing that we can do to get rid of them.

While I don't agree with his gung ho approach to how randoms should be dealt with. I do agree with Granko's overall perspective about randoms in general. This is a co-operative game mode. Meaning that you're very clearly supposed to work together. Problem is, most randoms never grasp that concept. They fuck around. Revive people that don't need to be revived (while using afterlife), steal the 2nd blundergat just "because", horde kills without opening any doors, and take airplane parts without ever putting them on the plane. For people to do this on a map that requires teamwork just to reach the PaP is garbage. And it's bullshit that objective based players have to put up with them. Because once they're in a game with us, there's next to nothing that we can do to get rid of them.

I think the real problem is more like 2-3 people going into a game already in party chat, then automatically expecting the other 1-2 people to be on the same page as you, just because you assume that they want or even know how to do the Easter Egg. Whereas a large number of people on achievement forums would want to do the Easter Egg (or get an achievement) the majority of the community probably really don't give a damn about them.

Obviously the people reviving in afterlife is pretty much trolling, but most other things are pretty much fair game in a random lobby. The more objective minded people would surely set out as a full group would they not? Going into a random lobby means exactly that - random people with random ideas about what they want to do in game.

To be honest, once you have done the Easter Egg, there is no real reason to do it again anyway.

I have a pretty good random story to tell myself. Me and a friend went to play a public game of MotD we had two randoms in the game. They sucked, so we died early on, like round 7. Then me and my friend went into a custom game just the two of us. We were almost done the easter egg, when one of the randoms from the previous game joined our session. He then proceeded to ruin our attempt at the EE, as we can't kick people when a game is in session. Seriously, randoms are annoying!

I have a pretty good random story to tell myself. Me and a friend went to play a public game of MotD we had two randoms in the game. They sucked, so we died early on, like round 7. Then me and my friend went into a custom game just the two of us. We were almost done the easter egg, when one of the randoms from the previous game joined our session. He then proceeded to ruin our attempt at the EE, as we can't kick people when a game is in session. Seriously, randoms are annoying!

Two words: Invite only

The point of the story wasn't whether or not he wanted to do the easter egg, it was that he took the free wonder weapon, which he already had, that could've helped a teammate who was dead as soon as he respawned. Anyone who's played zombies knows that it's extremely difficult to get back into the game once you die and lose all your weapons and perks (plus a zombie shield, tomahawk, claymores etc). Regardless of how you try to spin it, it was a dick move that the majority of players wouldn't make, and the same people that pull that move are the ones that whine incessantly when someone else takes the free blundergat.

Secondly, regardless of whether or not he wanted to do the easter egg, that's a moot point. My party of 3 stated our intentions from the onset. He said he was okay with it and would help with it. If he didn't want to do it, he only had to say as much and we'd have backed out, or he could've simply backed out and searched for another game.

Regardless, kids on this game have a tendency to ruin it for those of us who are actually old enough to be playing it (or on XBL for that matter). Also, just because YOU don't want to do the easter egg, you taking exception to the fact that my group wanted to is pretty hypocritical.

And for whomever it was that said something to the effect of "If you've already done it, why do it again?", it was because I was helping a friend get the achievement. But I'm pretty sure that anyone who took the time to think about it could've figured that out.

The point of the story wasn't whether or not he wanted to do the easter egg, it was that he took the free wonder weapon, which he already had, that could've helped a teammate who was dead as soon as he respawned. Anyone who's played zombies knows that it's extremely difficult to get back into the game once you die and lose all your weapons and perks (plus a zombie shield, tomahawk, claymores etc). Regardless of how you try to spin it, it was a dick move that the majority of players wouldn't make, and the same people that pull that move are the ones that whine incessantly when someone else takes the free blundergat.

Secondly, regardless of whether or not he wanted to do the easter egg, that's a moot point. My party of 3 stated our intentions from the onset. He said he was okay with it and would help with it. If he didn't want to do it, he only had to say as much and we'd have backed out, or he could've simply backed out and searched for another game.

Regardless, kids on this game have a tendency to ruin it for those of us who are actually old enough to be playing it (or on XBL for that matter). Also, just because YOU don't want to do the easter egg, you taking exception to the fact that my group wanted to is pretty hypocritical.

And for whomever it was that said something to the effect of "If you've already done it, why do it again?", it was because I was helping a friend get the achievement. But I'm pretty sure that anyone who took the time to think about it could've figured that out.

Your response to me might have been relevant had I not said that this wasn't the case in your example. I also never said I was taking exception to your group getting the Easter Egg, so I have no idea how you came to that conclusion either.

My point was clearly some people just need to chill out a little, aimed mostly at people calling someone "kiddo" and how they should "die" just because they aren't doing something they want them to do in a video game, which ironically makes them sound even more childish than the kids they are seemingly getting matched up and getting angry with.

Oh and yeah, if you were helping a friend get it, you could have easily done it with three people, and not even bothered with the randoms you seem to hate in the first place - just saying.

Your response to me might have been relevant had I not said that this wasn't the case in your example. I also never said I was taking exception to your group getting the Easter Egg, so I have no idea how you came to that conclusion either.

My point was clearly some people just need to chill out a little, aimed mostly at people calling someone "kiddo" and how they should "die" just because they aren't doing something they want them to do in a video game, which ironically makes them sound even more childish than the kids they are seemingly getting matched up and getting angry with.

Oh and yeah, if you were helping a friend get it, you could have easily done it with three people, and not even bothered with the randoms you seem to hate in the first place - just saying.

Sorry if I misread your first post. As for the 3 people, the last I'd hear is that this needed to be done in an XBL game, no custom games. We really have no control over how quickly a random joins, which happens even after 3 people have readied up, so doing it with 3 people isn't always an option. Regardless, the point was that the tool said he'd like to do it, then screwed the team over. I don't mind helping other people get achievements, it just pisses me off when the people I'm trying to help end up being dicks.

Yeah, every zombie map on BO2 (except Nuketown) is unplayable with randys. Treyarch should start requiring a mandatory tutorial for zombies to play online. A quite extensive tutorial lasting 3-5 hours, with a test at the end, and an essay on zombie ethics.

Haha.... I agree with this, but the selfish douchbags will always win. That why I never play with randoms.

Some idiot I was playing grief with last night turned the fan trap on in my face when the two of us were being chased by Brutus, who immediately turned it off and then downed him.

People, stop trying to use the traps against Brutus, the only one that will do anything is the sniper tower...