• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey need couch potato, and if possible to connect to each other like 10 times in a row, Go Streaking as well,

For above commenters: I can't even connect to a ranked match at the moment :S I could connect to a tournament though.

Also, is anyone else getting the error message when they try uploading videos? I get it each time I try.

Also, you could boost ranked match, I can connect now, and you can back out if its not the right person.

Edited by TakahashiDemon

I need help getting the Couch Potato' Achievement. I more than likely can get the five in a row but if i haven't gotten that yet i'll be willing to help out whoever helps me out in obtaining mine and theirs - I won't mind. This game seems a lot more addicting with all the features they added.

Send me a MSG on XBL. Gamertag is the same as my display name here, xxYamiBakuraxx

and please don't send me a Friend Request without a MSG because i have a habit of blocking people like that since I usually get Random Friend Requests daily.

Oh, and is it just me, or has everyone been having problems uploading their videos to the match server in order to obtain the Sharing is Caring' Achievement?

and please don't send me a Friend Request without a MSG because i have a habit of blocking people like that since I usually get Random Friend Requests daily.

Edited by xxYamiBakuraxx
Final Note , to whom it may concern

Anyone who wants to boost all the online achievements, feel free to add me! Let's 200/200 this game so we can stop being annoyed with the achievements and start practicing our Urien unblockables instead! =)

Gamertag: kcifor

Edited by kcifor