Nozza

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SPOILERS

You Can't Bring Me Down 50G

Complete Fable III without being knocked out in combat

You cannot be knocked out in combat throughout the game.

Now, in:

Tragical-Comical-Historical 10G

Help the celebrated thespians Lambert and Pinch put on the world's greatest play

[spoiler=Question]You'd need to lose (i.e., get knocked out) to the mercenaries in the third play to complete the quest.

[spoiler=Question2] Does getting knocked out here affect the "You can't bring me down" achievement?

I'm sorry if this is too much detailss for those who haven't play to this part yet.

[spoiler=TCH] you dont actually have to get knocked out. You can still kill the bandits and get the chieve. But either way if you do get knocked out it doesn't cuont as a death!

Edited by Nozza

It says for the achievement where you don't get knocked down... in case you do, you "dashboard it"

What exactly does that mean?

This is a xbox term used a lot to stop games saving in parts where you mucked up!

If you die quickly press the guide button so the menu comes up and freezes your game. Then simple press Y and confirm you want to go back to the dashboard.

Doing this will exit you from the game in a way where nothings saved. But be warned if yuo didnt save it in a long time or no check point in a while you will start back at your last save which may be a fair distance from where you just were!

------------

Also just to let everyone know. The guide will get a good update soon and all missions will have a description on how they come to you via your journey/quests etc.

Edited by Nozza

Nozza, don't put spoiler tags in.

1. If your looking at a guide, you should naturally expect to see spoilers if your looking for a specific thing.

2. It's the readers fault if they read a portion they haven't reached yet.

3. You cant put spoiler tags in a published guide.

So really no point in it.

Also, in the roadmap. Lose the color, and the ==Roadmap== thing, it's also in the guide. For the roadmap. Don't underline the portions like story, misc. Just bold them :)

It says for the achievement where you don't get knocked down... in case you do, you "dashboard it"

What exactly does that mean?

press the big X button in the middle of your controller then press Y to the dashboard. restart the game and voila. it will load your game on your last save point :)

Nozza, don't put spoiler tags in.

1. If your looking at a guide, you should naturally expect to see spoilers if your looking for a specific thing.

2. It's the readers fault if they read a portion they haven't reached yet.

3. You cant put spoiler tags in a published guide.

So really no point in it.

Also, in the roadmap. Lose the color, and the ==Roadmap== thing, it's also in the guide. For the roadmap. Don't underline the portions like story, misc. Just bold them :)

Yes mum.. ;)

Dont understand what you mean here?

Either way I've done the edits!

Edited by Nozza

I see, so Fable III does not have a "reload last checkpoint" feature? So I'd have to return to the dashboard and load up the game everytime?

Eh, better than nothing I guess.

In a way yes, but it may be back quite far if you dont save it manual and often!

Better be safe and save on a regular basis just in case!

In a way yes, but it may be back quite far if you dont save it manual and often!

Better be safe and save on a regular basis just in case!

Perhaps you don't need to restart.

Dont have the game yet but I don't expect the moments of combat will be very hard.

By the way, as all of you have completed/almost completed the game, do you have to fight and kill Logan of something in a 1 to 1 fight? If so, how hard is he?

Perhaps you don't need to restart.

Dont have the game yet but I don't expect the moments of combat will be very hard.

By the way, as all of you have completed/almost completed the game, do you have to fight and kill Logan of something in a 1 to 1 fight? If so, how hard is he?

Lets try and keep main story plot spoilers like that out of it for now or if someone does answer please use a spoiler tag. I'll answer below a bit

[spoiler=Logan] Before you become ruler you get 2 choices of what do do with Logan. Leave him (could be let him go or throw him in jail?) or the other I think is something along the evil line like kill him. So you get an evil/good choice like all able things!

Having a battle with him I do not know..

It's not that it's hard, but it's something that I think should be mentioned. For "Lute Hero Tour" you need to successfully complete a round of Lute Hero to have it count for that town. It's not completely obvious, but I tried just mashing through a round because I was doing something else at the time and it doesn't count for the town if you do not succeed

Check back to this post as I will be adding in info via editing it.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1138/UPsynjA=.jpgTragical-Comical-Historical 10http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/g-icon.gif

Help the celebrated thespians Lambert and Pinch put on the world's greatest play

Quest: Missing Play

Worth: 20 Guild Seals

How to Complete: You will enter the Academy to find the Missing Play, and get sucked into the book. You will need to complete some scenes found in the book. While playing through the plays, always choose the good :abut: portion.

Getting knocked out at the end of the final scene will not count towards "You Can't Bring Me Down".

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1138/UPyCRWA=.jpgSave The Princess! 10http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/g-icon.gif

Rescue the princess from the evil Baron

Quest: The Game

Worth: 40 Guild Seals

How to Complete: After accepting the quest, you will be shrunk down and be put into a game world. You will progress with ease and once you reach the end, kiss the princess and the mission is over.

Getting knocked out will count towards "You Can't Bring Me Down".

Edited by SideDish120

Ok, so as previously mentioned in other threads, looking to get married (please note, getting married once only, I will not be giving or trading achievements with others).

Says in the guide --awesome start BTW-- that I need to have the Family Pack in Road to Rule. Does only the male need it I hope? I can have my husband progress and access this for him to propose. Thanks!

edit: and how long until he has access?? When he goes to Road to Rule, he can't get past the gate after the fireball spell.

Edited by litepink

Ok, so as previously mentioned in other threads, looking to get married (please note, getting married once only, I will not be giving or trading achievements with others).

Says in the guide --awesome start BTW-- that I need to have the Family Pack in Road to Rule. Does only the male need it I hope? I can have my husband progress and access this for him to propose. Thanks!

edit: and how long until he has access?? When he goes to Road to Rule, he can't get past the gate after the fireball spell.

he needs people to follow him. do a few quests and it should open. it does not take long to open the gates. i played for 3-4 hours last night and got 4-5 gates open. the family pack is in the 2nd or 3rd area i think.

I its like the baby one. So one person needs the both the Family and Lanlord pack! The family caus it makes you get marrried and the lanlord for the house!

The spell combinations:

Fireball + Vortex

Fireball + Ice

Fireball + force push

Fireball + blades

Fireball + shock

Vortex + Ice

Vortex + force push

Vortex + blades

Vortex + shock

Ice + force push

Ice + blades

Ice + shock

Force push + blades

force push + shock

Blades + shock

for Lute hero tour

I found that my progress reset on it when I turned off my xbox. So from this observation you need to do it in one sitting

Edited by KillerBEA

A note for tough luck,

I just finished the game with taking every profitable decision while king and fell about 800k short of the required 6.5 million. I thought making all evil decisions would get me to the 6.5 mill, but it looks like you need to make yourself a fair amount of money, and donate it to the treasury before finishing to get this.

Edited by phat4lyphe

I its like the baby one. So one person needs the both the Family and Lanlord pack! The family caus it makes you get marrried and the lanlord for the house!

But only one person needs them though, nice! I know he bought the Land ability so only a matter of time before the Family ability is unlocked.Thank you so much for confirming, and thanks to littlejay for answering so many of my questions as well.

I was only renting the game for the Marriage achievement but I may buy it later on, enjoying it so far, and with Nozza, SideDish, and others constructing this great guide it would be a great assest.

I hope this can help everyone; it's a word document collecting the information about the whereabouts of all the books, gnomes and keys sorted by location. It's basically a compendium of the information found at various links in other threads. It's missing one gnome so if anyone could update that it'd be helpful, but otherwise it's complete and has a few images to help out.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1LKEWJCJ

A note for tough luck,

I just finished the game with taking every profitable decision while king and fell about 800k short of the required 6.5 million. I thought making all evil decisions would get me to the 6.5 mill, but it looks like you need to make yourself a fair amount of money, and donate it to the treasury before finishing to get this.

Money isn't hard to come by though. Get 1 job up to level 5, i chose lute hero cause of the achievement. Get money from that, buy property. You will gain money every 5 minutes. Keep doing the job. After about 30 minutes i was able to buy the pawnshop which is almost 150k.

I have noticed that time doesn't move forward (at least towards the attack) if you don't do the final royal duty in a given day. that might be worht noting.I will edit if this is not true.