Everything looks boostable

mcnichoj

Yea the achievements don't look that bad at all. I was hoping for maybe 1 or 2 a bit challenging but at lease you don't have to really alter the way you play for an achievement. Now the in game challenges for each character might just be a different question, like using Éowyn and defeating the Witch-King.

• 1 month later...
What kind of fucking enjoyment do you get from boosting a 5 day old game?

Im at 375/400 just from playing...

L2P

The only thing that would be worth boosting is the 20 kills, which IMO seems next to impossible unless you are facing some pretty horrific people and you have someone over powered. Or finding people who just enjoy playing the game to knock out those 100 wins with.

My most was 15 with Runsig, I was protecting a lane with Sauron, Sauron was weakening them, and I would go in for the kill. Think he had something like 2 kills and 15 assist, I had 15 kills and 2 assist.

My next highest kill total was Beregond who I got 12 kills with, was sharing a lane with Eowynd, (probably spelled that wrong) We would kill people as they came along, was a pretty good mix.

Pretty much if you want kills, find a partner that can compliment you. You can hold the line with just about anyone, but to finish people off, lots of times you need a partner.

The only thing that would be worth boosting is the 20 kills, which IMO seems next to impossible unless you are facing some pretty horrific people and you have someone over powered. Or finding people who just enjoy playing the game to knock out those 100 wins with.

My most was 15 with Runsig, I was protecting a lane with Sauron, Sauron was weakening them, and I would go in for the kill. Think he had something like 2 kills and 15 assist, I had 15 kills and 2 assist.

My next highest kill total was Beregond who I got 12 kills with, was sharing a lane with Eowynd, (probably spelled that wrong) We would kill people as they came along, was a pretty good mix.

Pretty much if you want kills, find a partner that can compliment you. You can hold the line with just about anyone, but to finish people off, lots of times you need a partner.

Agaundur 1 lane HINT HINT

Agandaur is decent choice as long as no one on the other team is smart enough to just walk behind him while he's stuck in the shockwave attack animation.

I've had 17 kills a couple times with Felgrom. He's definitely the easiest to knock out your double kill with too. I figure that I'll hit 20 kills in a game with him easy once I can buy the relics and gems for him that I want.

Haldir is another great choice, and a hell of a lot safer since he's really good at running away, which he doesn't usually need to do since he does great single target damage. Focus on boosting basic attack damage and crit and you're good to go (attack speed also helps).

Oh boy, knew I should have got this locked after the game came out...

Yes, the achievements changed and they aren't possible in custom matches anymore although that doesn't stop your ability to boost.

Pick a playlist and then you and a friend can try searching for each other. Don't get in the same match? Quit and keep searching.

The hardest is the 20 kills but can be done easily on the one lane map.

Don't forget to pick Elite Battlegrounds, would suck to have the match timer end when you almost got it.

What kind of fucking enjoyment do you get from boosting a 5 day old game?

Im at 375/400 just from playing...

L2P

I never had the intention of boosting them and was just letting others know on the possibility of doing so as some people just like to get achievements as easily as possible as this is you know, an ACHIEVEMENT site.

This site might be more for you.

I was ranked in the top ten on the leaderboards for Elite Battlegrounds, get at me scrubcakes. Do you even Elite?