What is your favorite armor?

Lazy Jake

Guest Scotty

i use the desert ranger combat armour. it looks badass. i also like using some of the clothes like the dusters and the outfit boone wears(forget what its called) and the red or green berets.

Well, right now I'm using legacy content, so I'm wearing Medic Power Armor and Enclave Shocktrooper Armor... sadly the Medic Armor doesn't work right in New Vegas, but it's still cool.

But besides that, I liked all of the Riot Gear variants and the NCR Trooper armor variants and some other armors that I can't think of at the moment.

I wear the First Recon Beret and Joshua Graham's armor, both for their critical bonuses. Also, light armor is the most plentiful and with the Jury Rigging perk, it can be repaired easily.

I wear the First Recon Beret and Joshua Graham's armor, both for their critical bonuses. Also, light armor is the most plentiful and with the Jury Rigging perk, it can be repaired easily.

I have to agree with you on that one. I enjoy placing my character in reinforced leather armour as well, just for the look of it, and as well the bonus of Jury Rigging.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love the understated look of Joshua Graham's armor and you gotta love the NCR veteran ranger, desert ranger and elite riot gear. And for me the assassin suit > Chinese stealth armor.

The scorched sierra power armor in awesome but to get it you have to do bad things to the NCR in order to wear the most NCR looking armor in the game which seems kinda pointless. Same thing for the armor of the 87th tribe and Caesars legion

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Tough one between

NCR Uniform with Boone's Red Beret hat

and

The Van Groff Combat Armor.

You can get the Armor without any problems with The Groff Family by completing the side quest ''A Bird to a feather'' the armor is worth 6500 caps too. ;)

There's also an exploit you can use during that quest to make the armor a quest item. Sounds useless, but quest items are never removed from your inventory and have no weight, meaning that you can take it into Dead Money and Honest Hearts.

There's also an exploit you can use during that quest to make the armor a quest item. Sounds useless, but quest items are never removed from your inventory and have no weight, meaning that you can take it into Dead Money and Honest Hearts.

Thanks for the advice man. Well i wanted to change up the pace so I sold it for 3200 caps and purchased the ''Reinforced Leather Armor'' from Westide Pawn Shop,then 2 regular Leather Armors then repaired all 3 to max out the Reinforced Armor. I doubt ill be getting the New Vegas DLC any time soon too.:p

I have to agree with you on that one. I enjoy placing my character in reinforced leather armour as well, just for the look of it, and as well the bonus of Jury Rigging.

I'm with you on that one guys. I wear First Recon Beret, Joshua Graham's armor and the authority glasses since I have the Four Eyes trait.

Everyone try these combinations

Luxery hat Plus Formal dress ware=Sharp dressed Man

Naughty nighty pagamas and Bald Head=Dukov Easter Egg (Fallout 3)

Luxery hat and Tuxedo= High roller of New Vegas.

Reinforced Mark II Armor and Mark II Combat helmet plus Power Fist= Mega Man.

NCR veteran ranger outfit plus Sheriff hat= Lucas Simms look alike (Fallout 3 flashback/easter egg)

(@ Crimson I will get the DLC soon enough)

Edited by Deadsea 1993

• 1 month later...