New Achievements

GILLHUHN

• 2 weeks later...
GOD PLEASE NO! Just put every copy of this disaster into a pile and set it on fire please. Do not pollute the world with MORE of this. :(

You should kindly add yourself to this pile good sir.

Duke haters be warned.

Just kidding, but seriously, no need to hate on Duke just because he was a little late to the party, and didn't bring all the beers.

Edited by Nevander

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
205 gamerscore... what the fuck. Why are they doing this? Is there another planned DLC for it?
Based on the fact that they said they would do 3 DLC packs at launch. Combined with the fact that some of the achievements weren't used maybe there will be another DLC pack.

Both the steam and ps3 versions have 12 new achievements for this yet the Xbox 360 one has 10... I'd say someone messed up when adding them at Microsoft??

yeah I thought the same right now, 2 of them are definitely missing

Passive Aggressive

Hedonist, not Misogynist

it may not be released on xbox due to poor sales...and microsoft charges companys to put dlc on the marketplace...so they may not be able to generate enough dlc sales for them to even put it on xbox

they can put it on steam for free

That's incorrect. Microsoft charges for patches after a certain number to avoid games doing an absurd amount of Updates to fix issues that should be fixed the first time but they don't charge to put up DLC. They do mandate that DLC with achievements be a paid DLC (Steam does not) but even then a rare instance occurs where they allow free add-on to have achievements.

Also, to a different post, I don't remember a DLC announcement about multiple add-ons. Aee you sure you aren't thinking of the hacked info from the demo? Because that said two MP add-ons and an SP campaign. This new DLC has both MP and SP so I imagine anything else is unannounced or unplanned.

• 1 year later...