Official MUT Trading Card Trade Thread

TealPavelski

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need the Larry Fitzgerald Week 10 fantasy card to complete my collection. I have a Jamaal Charles(9), Stephen Jackson(8), and Michael Turner(10) that I am willing to trade. Also willing to trade --

LT-John Gross-96 OVR-9 games

LT-Joe Thomas-98OVR-8 games

TE - Dallas Clark-96 OVR-8 games

RE- Trent Cole- 95 OVR- 9 games

DT- Kyle Williams-93 OVR- 10 games

I am looking for a QB with a rating of 80+ to get my "This is Hard." I am not looking to keep this card, I will give the card back as soon as the achievement pops. I just want the achievement before my Free Online Pass is up. I have a Troy Polamula Contract 11 to trade afterward and a few other 90s.

PM GT: DeathreauUSC

EDIT: Finished the achievement today. If you want something let me know soon, trading it in tomorrow.

Edited by deathreau
Achievement Obtain

I am looking for someone to help me auction cards by placing a bid. I also have a few fantasy cards and silver cards (collection cards) that I would like to trade. I am specifically looking for Week 6 Fantasy Bradshaw and Week 9 Fantasy Rivers. I am trying to add more coins and complete collections. Please message me if interested.

I'm at a rating of 77. I just need some help getting over the 80 mark.

I have a bunch of 99s from the Limited Edition code. I don't know if I can trade those though...

I also desperately need a LT (or anyone that can fill that position). Even after buying a pack I have only had ONE LT and the fat fuck is injured. Everyone else I have that can fill that spot are already all in positions. This mode is such a crock of shit.

Edit: I finally got a LT through the deals section. I had to drop one of my 99s. I ended up getting my team to a rating of 80. I just need a quick trade.

Edited by Tonic24k