Just Got 400/400, Need Help?

Hey, I know some people are having problems with getting Projectives done or other random things.

Just thought since I just got 400/400 (well technically I just have to do the bums on the last level and then I'll have it), that I can offer up some help. I got all the achievements in two days, and didn't have too much of a problem. Maybe I'm above average at the game, or maybe I'm doing something differently that others aren't. Either way, ask about specific goals or what have you. I'll be glad to help!

How do you get the "K" and "T" in the final level? I don't know how to jump off of the bowl to get them, every time I try my character just spins around and automatically goes about doing spin tricks.

Hold up on the d-pad or analogue stick as you release A at the top of the jump.

If you haven't unlocked officer dick yet, then you also have the projectives left to do after finishing all the regular goals on every map.

Not necessarily... He could have played through the story and gotten all of the Projectives as Tony Hawk and Officer Dick would still need to be unlocked.

Edited by ecs2006
typo

any tips for getting 400,000 points on Downhill Jam?

What I did was find something to grind, got my special up, did a very slow special grind (got to ~10,000), and then I kept doing pop shove it => manual to get my multiplier up to ~30-40. Repeat this process a second time if needed.

any tips for getting 400,000 points on Downhill Jam?

I used Rodney Mullen. My specials were Casper set to Down Right B, Racket Air as Down Left B, and two special grinds as Up Down Y and Down Up Y. Got my special up by the time I reached the C in COMBO. Before you hit that rail, do a Casper quickly, followed by a special grind. if you can jump off the rail, do a flip trick, and then another special grind before you land into a manual, that's good. The idea is to get your multiplier way up.

Manual and then hit the ramp on the right, and do a flip trick or two and then land in a manual. Aim for the big half pipe, and then (with enough speed hopefully) hit casper right before you go off the ramp, and then do a racket air with as many spins as you can. If you land it, you're looking at a combo as high up as 300,000.

Overall, for any of the Sickest Score or Land a X Combo projectives, you'll want to repeat this and find a line that has rails, and ends with a quarter pipe or ramp.

Take Venice Beach for instance. I sit there and get my special up right at the start, and then grind the gates and barriers to the right of the starting spot. I just grind, jump, fliptrick, and land with a special grind, and keep repeating that. By the time you get to the ramp (casper, and then racket air), you've gotten a ridiculous combo. Then you just go back the other way doing the same thing, and then land your racket air in the bowl at the other end. As long as you maintain a manual and throw in some jump/fliptrick or some caspers to increase your multiplier, you'll hit it in no time.

Edited by Amazon XD

For the "Unlock Officer Dick" achievement, can you not use your avatar?

I used my avatar to play the game. While Officer Dick DID unlock and is playable, I got no achievement for it. Any word on this?

I have no clue man. I used Rodney Mullen for my whole playthrough, and did not use any other character. So it might be glitched.

For the "Unlock Officer Dick" achievement, can you not use your avatar?

I used my avatar to play the game. While Officer Dick DID unlock and is playable, I got no achievement for it. Any word on this?

I can confirm you can get Officer Dick with the avatar option. And as soon as I complete "Sickest Score" on Downhill Jam & Marseille I will confirm that too... If I can ever get 400,000 on downhill jam... :(

I can confirm you can get Officer Dick with the avatar option. And as soon as I complete "Sickest Score" on Downhill Jam & Marseille I will confirm that too... If I can ever get 400,000 on downhill jam... :(

For the Downhill Jam 400,000, from the start, inch forward and do a Boneless > 530 Airwalk > manual > kickflip > manual > launch off that kicker infront of you (going to the left a little) > manual/grind that small kicker-thing > then continue down the hill. Doing just that stuff i mentioned should get you around 10,000 x 12 and once you launch of the next ramp, hold a grab and spin and that's you're best chance of getting lots of points quickly. Hope that helps.

NO IDEA how you're supposed to get all 8 skateboards in 1:00 on Downhill Jam. Last Projective i have until 400/400. Ugh.

In my mind this is the most difficult projective. Even when I did it I ran out of time in the middle of my air to get to #7, luckily I kept the grind then dropped to get #8.

When getting board #1, make sure you don't ollie and hold back going off the ramp so you land on the lowest ground that leads to the long halfpipe (not the high side that leads to the pipe). When going for board #2, don't ollie just hold up to going from the halfpipe to the flat. Once you get boards #3-#5, take a sharp right and jump down. Don't use the ramp as you'll drain more time. When you land shoot up the ramp to grab #6 when you go down the tunnel, the hang to the right and shoot up the quarter pipe to the high grind for #7. Doesn't matter if you run out of time now as you just need to keep your balance and get to the end and drop for #8.

I know it sounds easier than done, but I struggled with this one for a little bit to but mostly because of #3-#5. What areas are you specifically struggling with?

In my mind this is the most difficult projective. Even when I did it I ran out of time in the middle of my air to get to #7, luckily I kept the grind then dropped to get #8.

When getting board #1, make sure you don't ollie and hold back going off the ramp so you land on the lowest ground that leads to the long halfpipe (not the high side that leads to the pipe). When going for board #2, don't ollie just hold up to going from the halfpipe to the flat. Once you get boards #3-#5, take a sharp right and jump down. Don't use the ramp as you'll drain more time. When you land shoot up the ramp to grab #6 when you go down the tunnel, the hang to the right and shoot up the quarter pipe to the high grind for #7. Doesn't matter if you run out of time now as you just need to keep your balance and get to the end and drop for #8.

I know it sounds easier than done, but I struggled with this one for a little bit to but mostly because of #3-#5. What areas are you specifically struggling with?

just got it, refreshed and saw your comment. basically exactly what i did. It's so difficult because one little slip and you gotta restart. my main issue area was 3-5. i'd miss #3, and i'd restart, b/c i would spend 15 seconds just going back for it. you can't afford to miss 1 second. it's insane. luckily for me i got #7 with 0:08 left. crashed, and was able to get up and get on the rail before time ran out. definitely a rewarding achievement. i didn't waste as much time as i thought i was with the 8 boards, but i easily could have messed up and spent another 2 hours on it.

Not necessarily... He could have played through the story and gotten all of the Projectives as Tony Hawk and Officer Dick would still need to be unlocked.

Yes, this is what I did. Did it all as Tony Hawk then quickly went to the end of the career as Mullen and unlocked Officer Dick. Quite an easy 400. So glad we didn't have to get all the gaps for an achievement!