Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

Need help boosting online legend card, I have all the games played, and a B overall right now.

I'll be online most of the day today if anyone wants to get this achievement with me.

Just send me a friend invite with a message on xbox live.

GT: Dmaher

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still Need help boosting online legend card, I have all the games played, and a B overall right now.

I'll be online a lot for the next few days, so if you help me boost this achievement, i'll help you.

Just send me a friend invite with a message on xbox live if you want to do this.

GT: Dmaher

I am looking for anyone wanting to help boost for streaker, shut the door, and the EA Sports Hockey League achievements. I will be on tomorrow 8/15/09 at around 8:00am Mountain standard time so message me on live and send me a friend request if you can help me boost these achievments.

GT Sev22suff

I will be having a boosting party for the achievement "People Person". It will be tomorrow (Tuesday, the 18th of August) at 2:00PM Pacific, which is 5:00PM Eastern. If you want in on this boosting party, send me a message at 2PM, or 5PM, whichever one you're in and I'll invite you. Once we get 12 people, I'm starting. It's first come, first serve. Don't send me a message before the boosting party as I will just ignore it.

EDIT: I guess nobody goes to these forums anymore... Not 1 person sent me a message. Oh well...

Edited by Dark Umbra

I will be having a boosting party for the achievement "People Person". It will be tomorrow (Tuesday, the 18th of August) at 2:00PM Pacific, which is 5:00PM Eastern. If you want in on this boosting party, send me a message at 2PM, or 5PM, whichever one you're in and I'll invite you. Once we get 12 people, I'm starting. It's first come, first serve. Don't send me a message before the boosting party as I will just ignore it.

EDIT: I guess nobody goes to these forums anymore... Not 1 person sent me a message. Oh well...

It's not that, you just need more of a heads up

Looking for someone to do the Goalie, Shutout and 5 in a row achievements all at the same time (first game, one team let's the other win but doesn't score while player is locked as goalie then for the other 4 games you wait until 5 minutes have passed then you leave - automatic win).

My gamertag is: Chafikk

THanks

Anyone looking to get the EA Sports™ Hockey League Legend achievement. I have only played 60 games so far but my overall average is a B-. If you are interested hit me up and we can do it together.

Gamertag - Ugotes

Edited by Ugotes

Looking to boost EASHL Legend card achievement.

I'm sitting at almost 180 games played with a B+ overall. I just want to boost a handful of games, get to the A- and then I can help you boost a bunch of games to get you where you need to be!

I have the following:

Positioning A-

Team Play B

Stats B+

The boosting method that works best is player A plays winger, player B plays goalie on other team. Player A scores a couple goals and then player B quits the game.

I don't suspect I'll take very long to get up to the A-. Even if you dont need my help boosting and just want to give me a hand to be nice, it'd be greatly appreciated.