Date of release can't come soon enough!

D ii N N Y

At last! A rugby union game on XBOX! WOO!

I just hope that it is as good as it should be, given its almost four years since the last game was developed.

Fingers crossed for a great game!

That is the first ive heard i love rugby and had a rugby game on the ps2 which was cool, so i definatly have to get this when it comes out

Any idea waht the date of release is

Does this game have rights to the All blacks and Wallabies teams, I've read that rugby challenge (another rugby game made by different developers) has exclusive rights to Wallabies and All blacks, but i have also read this game will have rights to ALL world up teams.

• 2 weeks later...

Can't wait for the release date. I will be buying both copies as rugby challenge as club teams on it with a total of 95 teams and rugby world cup as the 20 international teams in this years world cup. Can't wait. Preordering both

Looking forward to this,finally a game for us rugby union fans!Being a South African,I really hope they put in the Currie Cup and Super 15 tournaments.The achievement list looks quite challenging though,but I'm glad it is...gives me more hours to play it ;)

Edited by Murdok1

• 3 weeks later...

I've read a few bits and pieces on the web.. I don't think the Wallabies and All blacks teams are licensed.. It'll be a case of trying to work out which player is which (Usually the names begin with the right letters). The wallabies and all blacks are licensed for rugby challenge. Six nations teams are not. However the majority of six nations players will be available as the leagues are licensed (Aviva Premiership, French Top 14 etc), so after some tweaking in team management, you should be able to have the national teams.

• 2 weeks later...