Who's Playing?

Razor Buddha

I'm going to be getting this game day 1 and I will definitely need some people to play it with. All my buddies have no idea what Persona is and most of them don't like fighting games to begin with so... yeah I got nobody.

So if you would like to play with a Persona newbie like myself my tag is: Ceph Razor

:woop::woop::woop::woop::woop::woop::woop:

Sure, I will play, im not doing very well at the game even with some slight practice ahead of the US release. I like the wacky playstyle of Teddie , feel free to send me a friend req, but I don't game much between work and school and such.

Oh yea, my gamertags Wolfgame

Edited by Wolfgg

It looks as though street date as already been broken on the NA release. a number of US players on NA consoles were fortunantly online last night and I can redetermine my online play as being much better. lag was still present, but given the link from earlier regarding a patch being on the way from atlus, even in its current state with players from the same region the game was very much functional and enjoyable in my time spent playing it compared to the experience with players in japan, but that was to be expected. anyways I look forward to more people playing come release, you won't be disappointed.

but really, there's no need to list GT's here unless for casual online

In my opinion, it's always good to have players on your list for every game you can play over live. That way you always have some one to play with. As someone who plays fighting games casually it gets very boring going against faceless nameless opponents very quickly so I always like to keep a couple of people I can readily invite to a game :D

Feel free to add me. I'm in the UK but have the Japanese version. I'm not great at it but still enjoying the game. I'm up for friendly matches.

Net code got a patch today. Just watch a few seconds of the stage intro and everything syncs perfectly.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...