Last game you wish you hadn't played

wariowarrior

Oh boy...well...Call of Duty Black Ops probably. I mean, for the campaign it's good...but I don't like Zombies. I know, "wtf" right? Just isn't my thing, never a fan of any type of horde mode to begin with...and Zombies just...doesn't appeal.

Other games include Lord of the Rings: Conquest (I think that's the one, it's buried on my tag somewhere), Way of the Warrior/Samurai/whatever 3 (something a friend played while using my Xbox, that son of a...)...and I think there's some others in the past. Thank the f'n god I didn't earn any achievements in Kane and Lynch...so I was able to delete that from my history.

So far on PS3, no regrets. Though...looking at the number of people that have actually completed Little Big Planet 2...uuuh...some slight regret there. I haven't really played the game yet, focused on the rest of my collection first.

I've gone back and completed a lot of games I originally only did a couple achievements for or only finished the single-player for (like Gears of War 1, I did all the achievements that weren't online back in 07...then came back in 2011 to do the online). As such I've picked up a lot of games from the back of the list and finished them, unfortunately I can't complete at the very least three games due to closed servers.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh boy...well...Call of Duty Black Ops probably. I mean, for the campaign it's good...but I don't like Zombies. I know, "wtf" right? Just isn't my thing, never a fan of any type of horde mode to begin with...and Zombies just...doesn't appeal.

Blops zombies just wasn't very much fun.

WaW zombies was way more fun to play.

Battlefield 4 was the biggest regret lately. Bugs in SP, bugs in MP, bugs in achievements, bugs in the menus...

Story was just plain stupid and and dull characters.

MLB 09 The Show on PS3 was by far the worst game i have ever played. I still regret every minute of my live, wasted for this crap. :mad:

Seems like im no big baseball fan...

Rainbow Six: Vegas. Kinda mediocre story, shitty graphics, and multiplayer is almost dead. It will take a freakishly long time to rank all the way up, and a few achievements simply won't be attainable due to the lack of players. And much like Burnout Paradise, there's an annoying achievement which requires the Xbox Vision camera, so I'll be unable to 100% this anyway.

Hexic HD. Those damn black pearls..

LOL! Yeah, not easy.

the last game i played and got an achievement on and wished i hadn't was CoD:Ghosts. In my opinion hated the multiplayer, the aliens mode was a poor rip off of zombies and the campaign was not the best.

Most hated game i ever put on an achievement list was N+ XBLA game as it was so damn hard! Never been so frustrated with a game in my life!

Oh my yes...how could I forget Hexic HD. Even more so, ZUMA! Oh my god I hate Zuma...it is so stupid, it is so much...JUST *RANDOM CENSORS* ZUMA!

And fuck Peggle too. I mean it was fun, the challenge is good...but it's 80% luck, 5% skill...and 15% mocking-you-every-step-of-the-way.

Oh my yes...how could I forget Hexic HD. Even more so, ZUMA! Oh my god I hate Zuma...it is so stupid, it is so much...JUST *RANDOM CENSORS* ZUMA!

And fuck Peggle too. I mean it was fun, the challenge is good...but it's 80% luck, 5% skill...and 15% mocking-you-every-step-of-the-way.

Thanks for freaking me out with the Pennywise avatar. Really. Thanks.. Fuckin' hate that thing!

I've played a lot of crap games lately.. it's difficult to nail down just one, but the short list is:

-TMNT

-Eragon

Each game is terrible in its own way, but for the quick achievements I decided I could hold my lunch down long enough and get through it. The same friend that brought those games to my attention is now suggesting Fantastic Four: ROTSS among some other games. Hell no.

Mine was Alone in the Dark. Absolutely terrible game, filled with bugs. It was a shame because I enjoyed the Alone in the Dark games on the old PS1 back in the day.

Resident Evil 5 was very disappointing too.

As long as the game doesn't sting me with a cheap achievement right at the start, if I know straight away I'm going to hate a game I just delete its entry from my achievement list. You can only do it if you have no achievements for that game though, so if you get even one you're stuck with it!

Dark. For a late 2013 game this is pretty horrendous. Thankfully it doesn't last long. Worst stealth game, ever.

That game was pretty awful. I started it, got a few achievements, and sent it back to GameFly. I doubt I ever go back to it.

OT: I'd have to say Risk for WP. I really hate strategy games but I'm trying anything I can for the staff vs subscribers tournament. I'd give it a -4/10.

That game was pretty awful. I started it, got a few achievements, and sent it back to GameFly. I doubt I ever go back to it.

OT: I'd have to say Risk for WP. I really hate strategy games but I'm trying anything I can for the staff vs subscribers tournament. I'd give it a -4/10.

The board game can be a lot of fun, is it nothing like that? haha