Pigsy's Perfect 10 DLC Achievement Guide and Roadmap.

Trammel

http://www.capsulecomputers.com.au/wp-content/uploads/pigsy-perfect-10-logo.jpg

-Estimated achievement difficulty: 4/10

-Offline: 10 (250)

-Online: 0

-Approximate amount of time to 250: 3-5 Hours

-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1 (You might have to replay a chapter if you missed a collectible, failed at the shooting gallery, or could not get the "Stunning" achievement).

-Number of missable achievements: 3

-Do cheat codes disable achievements? No cheats

-Does difficulty affect achievements? No

-Glitchy achievements: There are reports that the achievements were not being displayed before an update, but that issue should be rectified now.

-Unobtainable achievements: None

-Extra equipment needed? None

Introduction:

Welcome to Pigsy's Perfect 10 DLC for Enslaved. This is the first downloadable content for the Enslaved game and will raise your achievement total to 1250 in this game. The DLC vastly improves on areas of the regular game such as chapter select and the ability to skip every cut-scene. This is not a very hard DLC pack to complete and should be mostly enjoyed by anyone who liked the main storyline. While a bit odd that they chose a satellite character as the focus of this content do not let that discourage you from downloading or enjoying. If you like to stealth and snipe this will be a refreshing addition to this solid game. The hardest achievements in the DLC are the collectibles and the "Stunning" achievements. With a good guide the collectibles shouldn't be an issue. The stunning achievement is one you must look out for.

Step 1:

Play the missions and pay attention to the following achievement guide for good efficiency. Scan every area with :rbbut: so you do not miss collectibles (there are a total of 39, 12 pin-up girl posters and 27 food items) and be on the lookout for the following chapters listed in the guide: Organised Chaos, Old School Mayhem,Under Fire, and Spring up the Pipe. The only achievement you will have to look for is "Stunning"; basically almost every pack of mechs that will attack you come in groups of four. When you see five enemies (that includes turrets) just group them up and toss an EMP bomb at them.

Mop up:

This section will be mostly looking for collectibles and perhaps the shooting gallery. If you didn't get any of the group ability achievements you can easily go back and get them at your leisure. Once you have "Stunning" and Dinner Date" you can call this DLC completed!

Achievements:

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/-l/OQ/1ICLiGJhbC9FFQRqXCdRGEYxL2FjaC8wLzEAAAAA5+fn+79T5Q==.jpgA Moment to Savor

Reach the top of Dead Man's Peak

Story related and can not be missed.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/zm/69/0ICLiGJhbC9HCRt1GyxTVkYxL2FjaC8wLzMzAAAAAOfn5-+SbtI=.jpgBuild a New Friend!

Find all the parts to build Perfect 10.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/3o/1H/1oCLiGJhbC81CRt1GyxTVkYxL2FjaC8wLzNBAAAAAOfn5-lojcI=.jpgWhat can possibly go wrong?

Complete all chapters

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/XZ/Zd/0YCLiGJhbC9GCRt1GyxTVkYxL2FjaC8wLzMyAAAAAOfn5-5ylkE=.jpgBest Best Friend

Ally a single Mech 2 times.

When you reach the chapter "Organised Chaos" you will be granted the ability to turn enemies into allies for the first time. Select the ability by hitting :ddown: and :rtbut: to drop the mine on the floor. Then use the :xbut: button to detonate the mine when the mech is near you. You must use this ability on the mech nearest you at the beginning of the chapter, but then you crawl your way toward the turret on the left hand side to kill the other mechs in the area. Just use the ally bomb on that turrent twice.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/H2/D5/1YCLiGJhbC9NCRt1GyxTVkYxL2FjaC8wLzM5AAAAAOfn5-rWYAM=.jpgUltimate Pork Roast Recipe

Use all four devices on one enemy.

When you reach the chapter "Old School Mayhem" there will be a wall that you blow up to the right of the turret. Behind that wall there is a single mech patrolling. Just use the distract bomb to lure him to a location the stunning one to stop him and then the ally ability, finally use the bomb ability. You might have to stun it again to use the bomb ability on it. Use the bomb last!

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/pH/3-/1ICLiGJhbC9BCRt1GyxTVkYxL2FjaC8wLzM1AAAAAOfn5-vQfbg=.jpgFour Birds, One Stone

Kill four Mechs with 1 Bomb device.

See Quadruplets!

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/go/w+/14CLiGJhbC9DCRt1GyxTVkYxL2FjaC8wLzM3AAAAAOfn5-gRjJ4=.jpgQuadruplets!

Ally 4 enemies using one single Ally device.

When you reach the chapter "Under Fire" there is a midpoint in the chapter right before you turn on the turret to fight off another wave of mechs. Do not turn on the turret (do not pull the lever) there will be a group of four mechs that will come to assault you. Simply toss a distracting ball to group them up and then an EMP bomb to keep them still while you place your ally mine or bomb them. It is best if they are grouped on the platform just below the one with the cover and the turret (the one you start on). Do not be afraid to die because the checkpoint is at that very point. You will probably need multiple attempts since the ally ability will scatter them.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/EX/Te/1oCLiGJhbC9CCRt1GyxTVkYxL2FjaC8wLzM2AAAAAOfn5-nxdA0=.jpgPerfect 10

Finish the Shooting Gallery under 40 seconds without shooting any pin-ups.

This is practically the first thing you do in this game besides walking. Concentrate on the white robot looking targets. Note that there are blue and white female targets that you should not shoot. This is not really hard and shouldn't take more than a few tries to get. Do not fret if you did not get the achievement your first time doing it. You can always come back after you beat that game to grab this achievement. You will have more practice with the gun.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/jJ/gZ/1ICLiGJhbC9MCRt1GyxTVkYxL2FjaC8wLzM4AAAAAOfn5-s2mJA=.jpgStunning!

Stun 5 enemies using one single EMP device.

I got this one by accident and the only thing I remember is that a turret was involved. Your best bets are in the final chapter and in "Under Fire" I went back and replayed most levels and couldn't find a good spot to get this one. The majority of the groups of enemies in the game come in packs of four, so when you find four and a turret go for it. You can also try and find a creative way to do it in "Under Fire."

XperimntNterror recommends this method:

- Start up the chapter "Spring up the Pipe"

- Clear the first area with the turret and two melee mechs that are patrolling around it.

- Once you use the grapple point to get to the next area, there will be three melee mechs in the room in front of you and two gun mechs on the other side of the bridge. Using Trouble ":rbbut:" vision, you will also spot another melee mech on the same side as the gun mechs, but it will not come out unless you reach the middle of the bridge, which, unfortunately, is exactly what you are going to have to do.

- To start, toss a DECOY towards the doorway directly across from your starting position (the one that leads out to the bridge).

- Wait for the melee mechs to gather around the area and then toss an EMP to stun them.

- Now snipe the gun mech on the top level of the building on the other side (preferably with a headshot to kill it instantly) and leave the one on the bottom level alone.

- It will fire in your direction for a few moments, so just stay behind cover until it stops.

- Now it will start walking across the bridge to your side of the area and the other melee mechs will, basically, still be in the same location as when you hit them with the EMP.

- Wait for the gun mech to enter the area and, when all 4 mechs are in the radius of another EMP, toss it (don't try using a DECOY at this point because it will just make the gun mech run all the way back to it's home position).

- With those 4 stunned, now comes the tricky part. QUICKLY, run out to the bridge and be ready to nail the hidden mech with your cattle prod. (DO NOT STOP to hit the mech; mash :ybut: while running so you can keep moving).

- Afterward, get to the door with the lever and get ready to toss another decoy back onto the bridge.

- At this point, you may also need to stun the mech that is closest to you with your cattle prod.

- Once the others come running, lob an EMP and you should hit all 5 with it.

- Achievement Unlocked!

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/N4/Uf/1YCLiGJhbC9ACRt1GyxTVkYxL2FjaC8wLzM0AAAAAOfn5-owhSs=.jpgDinner Date

Collect all hidden food and pin-up girls.

Use :rbbut: excessively! You should be able to find the majority just with the button. There is a girly poster right at the beginning (after your first grapple) and a few are somewhat hidden but the vast majority are in sight when you use the green lens. Make it a habit of backtracking especially at the start of chapters and check for food. Rule of thumb if you see a chapter heading look around for free space and explore those areas. If anything a good guide like the one posted on this site will allow you to finish this off.

Edited by Trammel
Impoving the post

Here's some tips for getting the Stunning! achievement that you may want to add to the guide. It's not the easiest method, but it worked for me after a few hours of trying to come up with something:

- Start up the chapter "Spring up the Pipe"

- Clear the first area with the turret and two melee mechs that are patrolling around it.

- Once you use the grapple point to get to the next area, there will be three melee mechs in the room in front of you and two gun mechs on the other side of the bridge. Using Trouble vision, you will also spot another melee mech on the same side as the gun mechs, but it will not come out unless you reach the middle of the bridge, which, unfortunately, is exactly what you are going to have to do.

- To start, toss a DECOY towards the doorway directly across from your starting position (the one that leads out to the bridge).

- Wait for the melee mechs to gather around the area and then toss an EMP to stun them.

- Now snipe the gun mech on the top level of the building on the other side (preferably with a headshot to kill it instantly) and leave the one on the bottom level alone.

- It will fire in your direction for a few moments, so just stay behind cover until it stops.

- Now it will start walking across the bridge to your side of the area and the other melee mechs will, basically, still be in the same location as when you hit them with the EMP.

- Wait for the gun mech to enter the area and, when all 4 mechs are in the radius of another EMP, toss it (don't try using a DECOY at this point because it will just make the gun mech run all the way back to it's home position).

- With those 4 stunned, now comes the tricky part. QUICKLY, run out to the bridge and be ready to nail the hidden mech with your cattle prod. (DO NOT STOP to hit the mech; mash "Y" while running so you can keep moving).

- Afterward, get to the door with the lever and get ready to toss another decoy back onto the bridge.

- At this point, you may also need to stun the mech that is closest to you with your cattle prod.

- Once the others come running, lob an EMP and you should hit all 5 with it.

- Achievement Unlocked!

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a tip for getting the Quadruplets! Achievement

when you make it to the "The Refinery" where you will see a shielded mec for the first time. there should be four mec; two on the bottom and two on the top. First, from cover, throw in a decoy towards the steel door. when all four mecs are gathered throw in a stun. quickly run in and place an ally mine and detonate it.

Achievement Unlocked!

• 4 weeks later...

thanks for the guide FireFlow; locations and screens were quick and intuitive, trammel claimed his guide was finished, yet the only reason i clicked on his link was for the info i found in your post. Trammel left out the hardest part, your vid made it complete, kudos!

Trammel, you think this guide is complete? not even close, by "under fire," i assume you meant "under attack," get the chapter names right, that's a start. also FireFlow completed your so called guide by posting a great vid showing the locations of the hidden food/pinups, which you told your readers to, "Use RB excessively!" no shit, is that how you see the items? Thanks FireFlow!

Decent Guide... not great, but decent enough. The video that was posted was VERY helpful (although somehow I still missed 1 food and 1 pinup... probably didn't get to a checkpoint or something. lol)

EDIT: I found the two items I missed. The food was the last food item in "Organized Chaos", and the pinup was in "Out on the Trail". I remember picking them both up, so I must have died really early into the next chapters because they didn't take...

NOTE TO USERS TRYING TO COLLECT THE FOOD/PINUP ITEMS:

If you collect the items and do not make it to a check-point, those items will have to be collected again. I learned this the hard way and had to search for the 2 items.

Edited by NorthernZoot

I love coming into a thread that is aimed at helping the community (and imo does) and seeing someone blast the OP because of one thing. People get upset over the stupidest things. Instead of getting mad over said things why not bring that anger to fruition and save the world hah.

Thanks for taking the time Trammel to put this guide together as well as the users who helped him with finding videos and putting together strategies.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...