Only 1 achivment after 2 missions?

CyReN

the achievements suck ass, they only award you for completing EVERYTHING, in the ENTIRE GAME on each difficulty

then they sprinkle in some achievments for doing everything in each Act, which has 2-3 missions on the 2nd hardest difficulty

and because of that and the fact that right around the Silo mission the game turns into Rambo an theres no point in making myself frustrated on 007 difficulty when i already know i have no ****ing reason to since im clearly not going to get EVERY objective which means i have no reason to not just run thru on Easy an mop up the achievements that i can get

the achievements suck ass, they only award you for completing EVERYTHING, in the ENTIRE GAME on each difficulty

then they sprinkle in some achievments for doing everything in each Act, which has 2-3 missions on the 2nd hardest difficulty

and because of that and the fact that right around the Silo mission the game turns into Rambo an theres no point in making myself frustrated on 007 difficulty when i already know i have no ****ing reason to since im clearly not going to get EVERY objective which means i have no reason to not just run thru on Easy an mop up the achievements that i can get

do you want a pat on the back or a tummy rub?

before i bitch, put me down a tummy rub. :p

i don't mind when a game makes you work for achievements, as some games basically give you half the achieves or more for just finishing a level or some random task in each level.

however, the stuff they choose for this game is kind of baffling. mainly the MP ones, which more & less force you level up like crazy. a lot of online achieves can be done at lower levels or close to and the high end stuff is usually a big reward. this game makes you work your ass off to get to that high level to just even earn the dumb requirements which should apply to any level. i can understand an achievement you gotta work towards, like 'hit level 50' or 'raise every weapon level once'.

i wouldn't have my nuts in a twist if mp was a smooth ride, but half the bloody modes won't work and even when you get into matches, half the time it just randomly ends. dammit!!!!!

They are easy if you really want to get them. Just take your time and plan each one. This isn't a game you can expect to get alot of achievements just by playing it through.

I finished the game with 62gs, then i went through again on 007 Classic, did some Multiplayer and i'm now currently at 645gs. Seriously just think about which achieve(s) your going to go for and do them that way.

Edited by Dark Splank

There's a post on the 1st page of this thread ( James Bonds Forum ) that will help you , as you are missing acivments , for example taking down the bloke in the toilet ( in the 1st 10 mins of game ) should be ur 3rd or 4th chivo , theres the one that pops up for starting the game , there's shoot the RPG in the same mission ( the RPG is above the tower where the helicopter is ( the 1 you photed ) and kill the bloke with stealth in the toilet for a measly 2 points , but u should have 25 points by then, I'm half way through on hard & have 167 points & I no I'm missing some , just check the post on this forum ( page 1 ) it says partial road map/guide . And go from there mate.

The secondary objectives on this game are really simple. I went through the game on 007 difficulty and it was a total breeze. The only hiccup I had was the very last level which was a pain in the ass. But all the extra objectives are as easy as noticing a giant white icon over your radar.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...