Achievement Discussion

Barad

I think on my first playthrough I'm going to ignore "A Moral Victory" (no kills or knockouts) and "Clear Headed" (no focus till final chapter) and save them for a later playthrough.

I really hope the challenge maps in "Modesty Denied" (Score 5,000,000 or more in a Challenge Map) isn't some tacked on multiplayer achievement.

Also wondering if "Predatory Drive" (Finished the game in 15 hours or more) isn't a typo... Would be nice to have an achievement that makes you take your time, but I just can't see that being the case.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 years later...

I'm annoyed with 'A Moral Victory' because what was a fun challenge in the first two Thief games and was still OK in "Deadly Shadows" became a tedious exercise in this game with its large hub world overrun with a ridiculous number of guards. Seemed like almost every time I turned a corner or stepped through a door, a guard patrol was right there. Eventually I had enough and become very good at headshots in a very un-Garrett like fashion. If there is another installment, I won't get it if it features a hub like this. It was barely tolerable in the Assassins' Creed series and this is much worse.