Achievement Guide with Videos and Roadmap

BillyBobTwo

To say part of a guide ''looks like shit'' when it has only just begun? And due to an error with the site note the TC =/

The OP obviously knew what I meant, or he did not take offence to it. Don't see how or anyone else should.

Never bashed the guide or his efforts in it. Just simply put out there that it looks like shit because all of the achievement tiles are blank. Besides, the site review has been live for a week. They could of pulled those tiles and updated the current ones.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good start, but are all the videos necessary. The achievements you have posted them for are extremely easy and don't really need videos. Generally videos are only used to show difficult achievements that can't be described clearly in text.

I used to think that too but the easy ones always get the most views. I could make a vid about pulling out the camera 25 times.....

The Roadmap time is just a complete and total estimate at this point. It is probably low as you have to liberate 32 Outposts which will take some time. I really hate that section as it is SO subjective. I really think most people only care if it is SUPER fast or SUPER slow.

Hi BillyBobTwo

Some links to Videoguides for follow Achievements, use what you want and when you have Questions, ask me ;)

I delete the http://www. because to much Videospam and slower Thread.

Toxophilite

youtube.com/watch?v=roe_dspAlnE

Improper Use

youtube.com/watch?v=-zzjZZJR1Ug

Dead Letters

youtube.com/watch?v=_oP_HKBGUkQ

Memory to Spare

youtube.com/watch?v=npUenUb-bjE

Say Hi to the Internet

youtube.com/watch?v=bSMkM5AE0y0

Fearless or Stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=qC6ScWC4vcg

Free Fall

youtube.com/watch?v=F7gJcmhDuaU

The Good Stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=BGgBkcYtCis

Never Saw it Coming

youtube.com/watch?v=csKtUIAM-y0

Edited by 360GameTV

Good guide, will diffidently be using this when I get this game. Even tho I promised myself I wouldn't spend any more money on buying new games until next year. But its been a while since Ive bought a new game other than Black Ops 2.

Hopefully there is a collectibles guide up by the time I get the game.

would help if all the code was there :p

That is the whole code,what DerHirni has just put up is pretty fucking generous

You don't redeem it like you usually do through the Xbox Dash but through the extra content option in the main menu of the game

if its an Insane edition code(and it looks similar to my Insane edition code starting with F3M),this is what it entitles you to(if not then its just one of these packs)

-Monkey Business

(single player) Play 4 unique missions with Hurk,A new Memorable Character(doesn't say anything else about this)

(Multiplayer) 2 exclusive End-Of-Match sequences

-The Lost Expeditions

(Single Player) Play 2 Exclusive Extra Missions including 40 additional minutes of gameplay,Discover the forgotten World War II ruins of the island

(Multiplayer) Type 10 Japanese World War II Flare Gun

-The Warrior Pack

(single player) 2 Exclusive Tribal Tattoos and A Handcrafted Dagger

(Multiplayer) Early Access to the Tattoo Editor

-The Hunter Pack

(Single Player) 1 Fully equipped M700 Hunting Rifle and 3 Collector's Hunting Skins

-The Predator Pack

(Single Player)Exclusive Rare predators(Black Panther,White Tiger,Thylacine,Red Vulture) and Predator Bow

Will you include maps for collectables at some point?

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/865/5+f+hD5Q.jpgHunter Hunted - 10:gsicon: Lure and kill a predator.

The map will show the general location of animals in the world. The first outpost is located in the Komodo Dragon area. These are aggressive and will attack you and other NPCs. Simply look around the area until you find them and kill them with any weapon you desire. Make sure to skin them as the rare skins are needed for high level crafting.

Not absolutely sure about this, but you only find the rare animals during path of the hunter quests; at least I've only seen the rares there. You can tell which of the quests will have a rare animal simply by the massive red "[RARE]" text on the poster.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/865/5+f5D5e+.jpgPoacher - 20:gsicon: Hunt and skin a rare animal.

As Hunter Hunted is for aggressive predators, this achievement is for hunting a rare non-predator animal.

No it's not. You get it for skinning any rare animal. The three rares I've killed so far have all been predators.

Nice start to the guide though.

liberating an outpost without being detected nets you 1500exp instead of 500/550 after all. not sure if its enough in the end.

I was wondering if you'll have enough exp by the end as well. By liberating outposts you reduce your chances of going on a murder spree, but I suppose there are other ways of gaining exp. I haven't tried those missions with black icons yet (races, sniper thing, etc) and I wonder if you can do those missions indefinitely for virtually unlimited exp. As is it, I'm trying to keep exp earnings at a maximum by liberating all outposts stealthily (I'm a huge fan of Splinter Cell after all :p) and using takedowns as much as possible.

-Offline: 39 [1000] <---- Is right number of Far Cry 3 achievements?

No, it's not. It should be 50 achievements for 1000 GS, all attainable offline. Well, that was a pretty basic error.

Strictly speaking, since seven of those achievements could be done online as well; online achievements shouldn't be "0", but "7 (can be done offline)" or something to that effect, though that probably isn't necessary.

Edit:

Oh, almost forgot to mention. "Unheard" is practically unmissable unless you're a complete wally. I've had two outposts cleared without firing a single shot, or even entering the compound for that matter. On those two occasions I've had predators from outside kill everything inside the compound, and I've only cleared 11/34 outposts so far. Of course this depends largely on luck... and a few good distractions. Freeing predators in cages can also help out a great deal.

Edited by Direkin