GPS glitch in mountain village?

asTroLoGiCaL

hey guys i was in mtn village just trying to clean up the collectibles but I have come across a glitch where it shows the gps cache on the map and I am standing on top of it but its not here for me to grab, ontop of a small hut where you have to use the shotgun to jump over to the little hut. I watched the video guide and its definitely the correct spot, tried reloading checkpoint but I think im SOL and going to have to start over, anyone else have something similar happen to them?

This happened to me as well. I had 2 collectables across from each other and even the waypoint that I set for them was highlighted but they weren't there. I reloaded the checkpoint and the same thing happened. What I did was look for other collectables and then went back. After grabbing a GPS cache on the lower part of the map I went back up and both were there. If you have any other collectables try to grab those then go back, if not go to another map and grab one then return to see if they reappear. I noticed that they disappeared after I had to fight some enemies but after I left the area and came back there were no enemies and both items were there. It could be a glitch where the enemies cause the items to be missing.

• 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...