TU Notes & Lost Relics Achievement List

xhunterrrr

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They look pretty easy, other than Golden Artifacts. I have no idea when I'll be able to try for that achievement. I have the Gold Armour skin, and that's it. I'm sitting on one Rare Prize Box with several hundred ribbons to go before I have a second one. I can only hope both will be Gold weapon skins.

The list is good imo, except fot those "wear xyz suit and win on a Dlc map" achievements that can't be earned normally and must be set up with a team.

Sure I know this is supposed to lead people to play as a team, but ultimately it just makes the achievements boring.

Gold Relic could be good, it's probably meant to keep Execution alive and I HOPE people will always wear full gold if they play dlc Execution. However it's probably going to require boosting anyway.

All other achievements could be made public only and it wouldn't hurt, because they are pretty easy, but we got hard achievements for public only in Call at Arms and now we get easily doable achievements for private...

Last but not least, Drop the Mic it's going to be hard, imo way harder than all aboard, I never tried Normal Survival with a full team, but 10 waves are long, 1st E-hole fortifications suck and we don't know if they're going to give us a Troika for the job (I bet they don't).

Well the Gold thing is ok if it require only one team to wear it. At worst just log yourself and one of your buddy a guest, require then only 3 people... Its just people have said it might require the whole room to wear it, wich would be terrible...

Now for the survival normal... i hope yeah the map can help us a bit, i think tough as long as you have decent players, shouldn't be too hard if your 5.

Oh didn't saw that they finally remove grenades from ammo boxes, thats a freaking nice thing !!!

They must have seen how much you were bitching and felt sorry for the rest of us having to read your recycled posts over and over and over and...

Seriously I don't know what the issue was, I rarely got blown up because of grenade spams so don't tell me this was a big issue.

OT: these achievements are ok, better than the Call to Arms DLC, but like most I hate the everyone needs to wear the same suite deals. Is this the last DLC pack for this game? I hope so because it needs to go away forever. I wasn't happy when this game was announced, but thought I would give it a shot anyways. Boy was I duped!

They must have seen how much you were bitching and felt sorry for the rest of us having to read your recycled posts over and over and over and...

Seriously I don't know what the issue was, I rarely got blown up because of grenade spams so don't tell me this was a big issue.

OT: these achievements are ok, better than the Call to Arms DLC, but like most I hate the everyone needs to wear the same suite deals. Is this the last DLC pack for this game? I hope so because it needs to go away forever. I wasn't happy when this game was announced, but thought I would give it a shot anyways. Boy was I duped!

It is the last for the DLC pass.

Seriously another shit list with more crap being thrown down are necks. Nobody likes overrun & survival mode. Yet your making people play it because of the achievements.

& for the 2 achievements for making us all wear the same gear Aaahhhh!!!! Why???

It is LITERALLY just to try to get more people to play the game... Gears of War will die the day this content is released. No more DLC will be released (except for maybe previously released content) and Microsoft will never publish another Gears game after how badly this one did... I mean the title update is basically trying to patch it back to how Gears 3 was... they should have just left it like Gears 3 and added the armor and new maps... I hate the new modes, leveling is nearly pointless... max level (12th re-up) looks just like the 3rd re-up with no unlocks or anything.. not even a different symbol.

I cannot wait to be done with this game... instead of selling it, I am going to break it and send it to Epic.

Do you guys think they will include/unlock the gold armor and guns in the DLC, like they did with the taxi-skin in Call to Arms?

If not, most of the players will be screwed, including me, since most of the rare prize boxes give 1000 XP or random stuff...

Damn yeah it was a big issue, 50% of my deaths where consisting of this, there shit blowing out everywhere and personally it bothered me mostly. Now i think i was not the only one as to see they fixing it.

As for the skin, i think you guys really fear too much, im sure it will be some skin available in the DLC as well, and only one team will need to wear it... the oposite would be just plainly retarded... very unlikely.

Do you guys think they will include/unlock the gold armor and guns in the DLC, like they did with the taxi-skin in Call to Arms?

If not, most of the players will be screwed, including me, since most of the rare prize boxes give 1000 XP or random stuff...

I seriously hope so. I just checked and realized that after 5 re-ups I received only the golden gnasher skin. But if it's not included, I guess I'll have to boost xp with ring-capture.

So I have the gold armor skin and the gold lancer, is this good enough to get the golden artifacts achievement or do I need the gold gnasher and/or another good weapon?

You'll also need the gold Gnasher/Sawn-Off skin as well since the TU will finalize the dual loadout for every game mode except FFA and Master at Arms.

Thanks, but to clarify, do I need both or just one of the shotguns?

-All gametypes will now have a rifle and a shotgun as the default loadout except for Free for All and Master at Arms.
With the TU, you will now have a rifle (Lancer, Retro, Hammerburst, Longshot, etc.) and a shotgun (Gnasher or Sawed-off) as your starting weapons.

Whatever you choose for your loadout, they both must be Gold. So if you go with a Lancer/Gnasher, they both have to be gold. Markza/Sawed-off? Hammerburst/Gnasher? Retro/Sawed-off? Whatever it is, your current loadout HAS to be Gold. Remember, your armor must be Gold as well.

I'm thinking that if you change your loadout on the respawn screen and one of the weapons you choose is not Gold, or if you pick up one of the map weapons (not for ammo, to change your weapon), you will void the achievement for everyone playing (as the description says "All Players"). If that happens, be prepared for a serious backlash of pissed off gamers. Of course, that is just speculation, but it seems reasonable given the achievement description.

Golden Artifacts - 30:gsicon:

Win a public or ranked game of Execution on Museum with all players using the Gold character and weapon skins.

Edited by bLaKgRaVy