Infinite magic flutes

WonderCaliban

Couldn't see if this had been posted or not.

These are the bird items that cause massive damage to angels.

This does make the game boring somewhat but makes it very easy to blow through Hard/Infinite Climax mode.

In the item menu when you have one or more flutes then equip the magic flutes to the left slot on the D-Pad.

Don't ever use them by pressing on the D-pad, instead press back and use them from the item menu. When you only have one you will never run out no matter how many times you use one.

You can pretty much clear all enemies in each fight in seconds. Doesn't do much damage to the big bosses, but spamming them is a very easy way to beat Jeanne and the level 16 boss.

Couldn't see if this had been posted or not.

These are the bird items that cause massive damage to angels.

This does make the game boring somewhat but makes it very easy to blow through Hard/Infinite Climax mode.

In the item menu when you have one or more flutes then equip the magic flutes to the left slot on the D-Pad.

Don't ever use them by pressing on the D-pad, instead press back and use them from the item menu. When you only have one you will never run out no matter how many times you use one.

You can pretty much clear all enemies in each fight in seconds. Doesn't do much damage to the big bosses, but spamming them is a very easy way to beat Jeanne and the level 16 boss.

Quite an interesting glitch I may try it out.

Started using this on my hard playthrough but now the leaderboard says I havnt beat chapters 8-11 on hard and I didn't get the achievement. I just started using them on chapter 8 so I think this glitch wont help on hard or infinate climax playthroughs for achievements. I may be the only one experiencing problems so I would suggest experimenting on early chapters on hard or normal before attempting the entire story.

Ok nevermind I see the mistake I made I had the game on normal through those chapters because I was getting weapon achievements before playing these chapters and forgot to change it back.

Edited by Seraphim Lloyd

where do you get them?

You can make one yourself with the ingredients in the item menu, find them in the levels, or win one in the shooting gallery between levels.

Also, thanks for posting this! I am currently going through, doing some mopping up for achievements, and this is helping me clear the fields pretty fast.

Nice fine.

Tried this last night and it removed the item from my inventory after I used a Magic Flute from the menu (not the D-Pad). Not sure why it's not working for me...

BTW, I'm playing through Normal. I do have the Magic Flute currently mapped to the D-Pad, but I used the item from the inventory menu.

Thoughts ??

Tried this last night and it removed the item from my inventory after I used a Magic Flute from the menu (not the D-Pad). Not sure why it's not working for me...

BTW, I'm playing through Normal. I do have the Magic Flute currently mapped to the D-Pad, but I used the item from the inventory menu.

Thoughts ??

I didn't bother checking to see if it absolutely *had* to be on the left arrow of the d-pad when I was trying it out, but are you sure that's what slot you have it on just to be doubly sure? If that's not the case then I don't know what to suggest man. I guess that's why it's a 'glitch' I suppose.

i accidently used my dpad flute and now itll go away even if i use another through the menu. anyone find a way to make it stick again?

EDIT: i unequiped everything from the dpad and made a new flute and put that on the left spot. that seemed to keep it in there

Edited by Mr Blonde 324

i accidently used my dpad flute and now itll go away even if i use another through the menu. anyone find a way to make it stick again?

EDIT: i unequiped everything from the dpad and made a new flute and put that on the left spot. that seemed to keep it in there

Thanks for finding the trick !!

Come on guys, you really need to use an infinite magic flute glitch to beat this game? Its not that difficult at all.

Ahhhh, WHY does there always have to be one in these threads? I mean it's funny in a way, but mostly sad overall.

I'll be rerenting this tomorrow to give it a try, thank you so much to the OP for this awesome find!

• 2 weeks later...