beta PS3 only - seriously

I'm honestly Peesed off, I was really looking forward to it, and even planned to knock COD MW2 on the head for it. But DICE announced that its PS3 exclusive, look at the main site.

Honestly, why would you. I'm not a fanboy and admit the PS3 can beat the 360 in certain areas but online not a chance.

To be honest, this looks to me as a way to get people on that don't talk much, just down to shooting which in truth would help them more on the combat aspects, but bad company to me was not a full front one man gun game. It was team based, I would have liked it more having a PC beta as they talk more than we do.

The other reasons that pop in mind of why PS3 are to fix the online problems with the console that hates onlne the most, even the wii is friendlier online than the PS3. Also Sony really needs to stand out more, so getting the rights to the beta was something they needed to improve sales ratio.

It has been confirmed we will get a demo early 2010 months before the release, no exact date though.

They may get my money for the game easily, but not the loyalty.

Shit XB NEEDS to have exclusive online content. System specs aside, the XB is the dominant online console and it won't be the PS3 that sells the most copies of their game. What they ought to be doing is appealing to their largest audiences.

Now I'm gonna have to reserve a PS3 copy, get my beta, then change my reserve to a XB reservation just because of this annoying decision they've made.

Im pissed about this solely because the PS3 controller is NOT good for FPS compared to the 360 controller. I can tell the game is good but after using the 360 so much my fingers slip off the analog sticks on the PS3 way to easily since there is basically no grip to them. And their placement is wonky compared to the 360. Ive always said the 360 controller is an every gamer controller. No matter what game you play its still comfortable. The PS3 controller not so much. Just my 2 cents.

• 2 weeks later...

They're just cutting the PS3 some slack. PSN is absolutely no way to play a game that has been with Microsoft for so many years. I've played on the PS3's servers and they aren't any better if you compare lag and whatnot. But if you ask me, I pay $50 a year for quality