One of the worst games ever!

metalzine

I thought the storyline was just a cheap COD wannabe. Though it was decent in spots, the last mission on the Golden Gate is actually pretty cool, the rest of the game just didn't have scripting up to that quality. Now, if the last level had been the first, and it had continued on into fighting in San Francisco, that would have left a better impression. The first few levels are just too lame and cliche.

If you actually gave the game a proper chance you would realise that It isn't like that at all. I only ever play ground control I never have a problem with campers.

I have 1000G on this game which means I have played it for a minimum of 80 hours. For all the hype it had, this game sucks. If the game came out of nowhere then maybe I would give a somewhat passable review. Considering THQ and KAOS hyped this game to compete with COD/Battlefield, they deserve all the negative comments they get.

• 4 weeks later...

Just got to the game now, and it's alright. I was really looking forward to it (loved the idea behind the story) expecially hearing about several aspects before it released. All summer I heard about how it didn't meet expectations and such. Anyways after playing it finally, I think they were onto some good ideas, they just didn't quite nail it on the head. I play it for a bit longer and send it back to Gamefly. Worth th rental, but I would've been a little heated if I had paid $60 for it.

Seriously this has to be on of the worst games I have ever played and I've played some bad games over the years! The graphics are awful and the controls/gameplay are just sluggish! Rubbish!!!

I absolutely agree, this has to be the worst FPS game I have ever played. There are so many things I hate about this game that I won't even take the time to list them all. The only positive thing I can say about this game is the fact that I rented and didn't waste my hard earned money on it.

• 2 weeks later...
Seriously this has to be on of the worst games I have ever played and I've played some bad games over the years! The graphics are awful and the controls/gameplay are just sluggish! Rubbish!!!

It's pretty bad...but not one of the worst games I've ever played. Probably the worst game Ive played that was released this year though. If It weren't for a little gem called Turning Point it would probably be the worst FPS I played this gen.

• 2 weeks later...