Stuck in US: Need Game!

Yeah, I have the EU Civ and it works just fine. However you could go about getting it from there should be fine. It's pretty dumbed-down from the CPU versions but it's sure to has awesome replay value...enjoy.

It's not as powerful as the PC versions, no, but it's bloody addictive!

I ordered my civ on ebay.ca came in the mail couple days ago Its a pretty good game, I live in canada so I have no way of getting early games like people in the us and other places, costed $49 plus $21 shipping an handling

i just went up to my local gamestop and got it, and i live in ga
Nice try!!!!!!! My brother is a manager at gamestop and he said the game doesnt get on shelfs untill JULY 8th, thats 23 days away, you are cought lieing!!!!!! try not to lie next time

and addition to this, the gamestop can get into some SERIOUS trouble if they sell the game early, they can actually fine the corp. and get into legal trouble. Also the game hasnt even made it to the USA yet LMAO so how you gonna get the game when it hasnt even made it here yet LOL

then take a pic and post it on here, and write on a piece of paper "SEE DETHKLOK I AM NOT FULL OF SHIT" with the game disc. I bet you downloaded yours huh? come on come clean

lets see what you have to say now

Edited by dethklok

XxEVILxINSIDExX; I really wanted you to have bought the game, I thought dethklok's post was a little harsh! Maybe a bit of diplomacy would've been better! However, I've checked your GamerCard and there's no Civ:Rev on it! Within 30 seconds of me checking my post last Thursday morning I was playing Civ:Rev!

I'm going to have to agree with dethklok, you do not have a legit copy of Civ:Rev.

http://live.xbox.com/en-GB/profile/profile.aspx?pp=0&GamerTag=XxEVILxINSIDExX

Sorry, dude! Why lie?

So, I can play this game even if I get it from Play.com or Playasia.com or where ever. Even though I live in the U.S.?

thats the idea behind the term "region free" it means just as its says its free of a region lock meaning you can get play it on ANY region 360, why dont people dont get that concept, is it that hard to understand?

Edited by dethklok