Achievement guide

Ray5555

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully they should pop up not too long after you destroy your last kingdom. Ill post here in the unlikely event that I can get Judou on this first playthough with Little Snow. I'm near the end of the game I think and all that I am missing (that I havent already missed) are Hiro, Zakifon and Judou.

Still trying to get the S rank too, its being quite a bitch to get! :p Cant count how many A's i've snagged and no S rank.

Snuffy if your talking about the proto recruitment topic I seen that FAQ. That topic is way off on how to get a lot of the recruits.

If you actually read my guide you will automatically get these missions as long as you done the requirements. If there is a special requirement for a certain character I list it under the achievement. The only thing I am not going to do is list mercenary rank. Since all you have to do is about 10-20 missions to increase your mercenary rank. All of the characters you have listed there are Mercenary King rank characters. with the exception of Break, and Al.

no im talking about gamefaqs walkthrough its a goog guide.i seen the proto requirement and its a japanese guide translated to english thats why it sucks.I will follow your guide and thanx dude 4 it.so do u recomend getting little snow on the second playthrough cause i seen on your guide that u need little snow to get judou.

No offense dude but did you read my post? I got Little Snow last night and it was my first playthough. I also got Al but was not able to get Break so maybe Snow is a char you can only get if you pass up another? (Al/Break)

I did read your post, but those requirements did not unlock the mission for me. But After talking to Eunice Via Converse the Mission unlockled for me, on Break's playthrough

Hopefully they should pop up not too long after you destroy your last kingdom. Ill post here in the unlikely event that I can get Judou on this first playthough with Little Snow. I'm near the end of the game I think and all that I am missing (that I havent already missed) are Hiro, Zakifon and Judou.

Still trying to get the S rank too, its being quite a bitch to get! :p Cant count how many A's i've snagged and no S rank.

Easy you should have destroyed the Underworld army when there were 4 kingdoms left. The Underworld Army is very easy to beat, they have tons of enemies, and they group together a lot for a high combo count. Thus is why I said it under the achievement.

I was past that part when I checked it out in the guide, maybe im just unlucky on most of the missions. Anywho ill do it on my second playthrough if I dont get it soon.

I'm about to beat the game, can you explain how the new game + works? Do you retain any levels, gold, items?

Right now I am at the end of the game but I still have some missions to do before they will give the final battle.But from what I heard you keep your items, money,armor ect... But you lose your levels, recruited characters, and weapon status.

Just complete the game. Damn the next to last battle was hard. Anyway Your items(Armor,Scrolls, Emblems, Acc.,Materials), money, and gold carry over. Thats it.

Edited by Ray5555

Is anyone else having trouble getting Primarose?

i have constructed numerous Steel Breast's but her mission doesnt appear, is there a certain time you have to do it?

Easy if you fulfill the Requirements then there are only a few reasons.

1.) you are not high enough Mercenary rank.

2.) they went to another kingdom, which needs to be destroyed(happens extremely rare, and only when the conditions are not met to get them).

3.) their kingdom still Exists. So you can't recruit them until their kingdom is finished.

For Primrose the elf kingdom needs to be gone. You need to be at least a level 2 merc rank, and you need to make a steel breast, not a steel plate.

If all is done then her mission will be available. She appears when your new recruits are like level 35+. If not check to see if she joined any other Armies.

Hey, just a quick tip on Zakifon and the "Possible Pursuers" mission to get him- I was like 45 hours into the game and was near the end but still had not gotten his mission, it did not appear until I unlocked the "S" rank achievement and my mercenary rank went to "Licsensed". Just a heads up to anyone that is having trouble finding Zakifon, not sure if that relates to everyone, but thats how I got his mission to show up....took me forever to snag an S rank :p

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/705/UPg11FI=.jpgAl 25 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpgRecruited Al

Complete the The Battle God mission, and do not let Al die.

You need to choose who you will destroy first, either the Nameless army, or Underworld Army. This mission will only appear if you defeated the Nameless Army first, and the Underworld Army, as well as the Overlord Armyis still alive.

Wow, did I screw myself then :(... I destroyed the Overlord army early on, then when I was down to three kingdoms left (Underworld, Nameless, and the kingdom you fight for in the beginning) I took out the Nameless Army. Sigh... I've got a save from before I took out the Nameless army.. but there's a bunch of ugly missions between then and where I am...

Guess there's always the second playthrough... yaaaay. :drunk

Wow, did I screw myself then :(... I destroyed the Overlord army early on, then when I was down to three kingdoms left (Underworld, Nameless, and the kingdom you fight for in the beginning) I took out the Nameless Army. Sigh... I've got a save from before I took out the Nameless army.. but there's a bunch of ugly missions between then and where I am...

Guess there's always the second playthrough... yaaaay. :drunk

Well no as long as the Underworld Army is dead, you can get Break. The reason why you can get both Break and Al in the same playthrough. Is cause you kill Wave in Break's mission

Hey, just a quick tip on Zakifon and the "Possible Pursuers" mission to get him- I was like 45 hours into the game and was near the end but still had not gotten his mission, it did not appear until I unlocked the "S" rank achievement and my mercenary rank went to "Licsensed". Just a heads up to anyone that is having trouble finding Zakifon, not sure if that relates to everyone, but thats how I got his mission to show up....took me forever to snag an S rank :p

No you need to be a high mercenary rank. Getting a S rank on a mission is not a requirement for unlocking Zakifon's mission.

Edited by Ray5555

Well no as long as the Underworld Army is dead, you can get Break. The reason why you can get both Break and Al in the same playthrough. Is cause you kill Wave in Break's mission

Okay... I'm confused... So... the last 4 armies I had left were:

Overlord

Nameless

Flauster

Underworld

I destroyed the Overlord army at this point, leaving

Nameless

Flauster

Underworld

At this point, I saved (as still have a save ready) and then took out the Nameless, leaving:

Flauster

Underworld

So, I'm in part 2 of destroying the Underworld army now, which will just leave Flauster as the last one standing.

So... will I be able to get Al still in this game, or just Break by going back to my earlier save and taking out UW?

Okay... I'm confused... So... the last 4 armies I had left were:

Overlord

Nameless

Flauster

Underworld

I destroyed the Overlord army at this point, leaving

Nameless

Flauster

Underworld

At this point, I saved (as still have a save ready) and then took out the Nameless, leaving:

Flauster

Underworld

So, I'm in part 2 of destroying the Underworld army now, which will just leave Flauster as the last one standing.

So... will I be able to get Al still in this game, or just Break by going back to my earlier save and taking out UW?

Well you can only get Break now since the Overlord Army is dead. See in order to get Al you need both the Underworld Army, and Overlord Army still alive. Since if the Underworld army is dead you will trigger Break's mission which will have you kill Wave. Thus never getting Al. You need the Overlord Army alive since they are the ones going after Wave, and Al. With out them alive the mission will never take place. So your only hope is to get Break in this playthrough.

Ok..I am now at Mercenary King, I have all of the missions unlocked that I should have except "Prodigy of the Flame". My last two kingdoms are New Muromachi and Shilineeg. I'm assuming that if I take out Muromachi next I will have access to Hiro's Mission??

Then it's on to New Game + for Al and Jadou!

Yeah but if you have a save before you destroyed the Overlord Army, Underworld Army, Nameless Army, and a 4th Army. You can go back and get Al real quick.

Ok..I am now at Mercenary King, I have all of the missions unlocked that I should have except "Prodigy of the Flame". My last two kingdoms are New Muromachi and Shilineeg. I'm assuming that if I take out Muromachi next I will have access to Hiro's Mission??

Then it's on to New Game + for Al and Jadou!

Just so you don't miss it.. the mission name is actually "Prodigy of Blaze"... and you don't have to be down to one army to trigger it... I got it with two armies left... I'd check the list again if I were you.

I think you probably have New Muromachi already gone then. Hiro is still the general of them, since they still exist.

Aah... yeah... that's correct. Muromachi was destroyed by when I had four left by one of the other countries. I didn't participate... was kinda surprised by that, too...

Yeah, I think that is what is causing confusion for everyone. Other than Al/Break, everyone seems to be attainable in random orders. I was flipping out early on, but now I understand how it all works out. Since everyone was defeating different kingdoms first, people were getting different characters at different times.

Just gotta make sure we do it right the second time through for Al/Break. I have a save that I could revert too, but I mine as well just grab the other on the 2nd run.

I just hope I can finish this up before Infinite Undiscovery is released:p