Doll Buying/Selling/Trading/Giving Away Thread

Webb

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the dolls is one of the last achievements i need to fulfill, and i'm hoping to find someone who can help...

i have the hero doll but none of the others, so if anyone can hook me up i'd really appreciate it!!! i am willing to assist with any achievement boosts i can.

send a friend request to GT iamvilehuman

This is the last achievement I need, I have 1340/1350. Looking for someone to help with the last 10 points. I have Theresa, Lucien and Reaver, but if someone has them all and wants to help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it. Message me on Live, GT PolledChild.

Thanks!

I Have every doll except the Garth Doll!! I willing to help anyone else with this cheevo if they help in return. not looking to keep the doll and will return it as soon as the achievement pops. Trying to 100% this by the weekend so msg me and add me.

ps. if we exchange dolls, i will need them back to help others as well

I am so desperate for this achievement that I will pay someone $10.00 via paypal for ALL the dolls and dyes (if you have them)!

If you have all the dolls PLEASE help!

If you have a verified paypal account I have no problem with paying first and receiving the dolls after payment is received!!

PLEASE!!!! I don't feel like playing this game unless I know I can 100% it!!

Gamertag: beandip fetish

Edited by MariasCleaning

I can assist players with almost any achievement in this game, there are few that I cannot, like Gargoyles as I first need to start a new game and re-collect them, and Dollcatcher which I am actually looking for assistance with collecting the dolls. Just add ValIstar Rinion as a friend and message me for assistance or if you can assist me with collecting the dolls.

I need all the dolls, i only need 4 more achievements BUT if you help me I can solemly vow that I will get you the silver key achievement, i saved the game before the last key and i can get the key and dashboard so that i can get it for others. i'll give the dolls back too if you want

I've got all the dolls, and though I won' t sell them or give them away, if you just want the achievement, if you catch me online send me a message and I'll be more than happy to sort the achievement for you.

This is a constant offer, so if you ever read this feel free to ask, I don't need anything back just like to help people put who still need this!

EDIT: I am only needing regal purple dye now - will trade for items or money.

I have the following dolls to give away - garth, generic x2, theresa and hammer x2.

GT: pa5sout - message if interested, thanks!

Edited by pa5sout

If anyone's gotthe Garth and/or the Hammer dolls, I'd be much obliged if you could hook me up. I'll happily gift them straight back to you once the Achievement pops, if you can't bear to be parted with them :)

I've got a spare Reaver doll if anyone wants it. No charge, or swapsies for one of the above.

One Bunny Owsla is my GT and I should be online Monday evening. Many thanks to anyone that can help.

I have Theresa, looking for the others. Willing to trade the legendary weapons (maelstrom/rising sun/calavera/hammerhyst/chopper/enforcer/rammer/perforator) or pub games items (championship pistol-cutlass/high roller's coat). I also have an extra Theresa for trade for one of the others.

i now only need garth, hero, and hammer

Edited by Siziolvec