Achievement Trading Thread

Method

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol...sounds like you don't want to volunteer. I've been the one in charge of boosting lobbies for different games before and have no desire to go through that again. I'm more than willing to partake in one, however. Just let me know a time and date, whoever wants to organize this. I'll be online, internet permitting.

Edit:

Okay I will attempt to get a boosting lobby going this thanksgiving weekend, any day that we can get enough people we will start. Probably gonna be around afternoon/evening EST. Friend request or add your name to the list if interested.

1. Dark Arcani

Edited by sila mehtar

If you are interested in weapon-boosting, feel free to add me.

I'm mostly online during weekends (on that days timezone does not matter [mine is GMT+1, though]).

Send me a friend request and/or a message if you want to boost with me.

GT: vodkachippo

Thanks!

Edit:

Okay I will attempt to get a boosting lobby going this thanksgiving weekend, any day that we can get enough people we will start. Probably gonna be around afternoon/evening EST. Friend request or add your name to the list if interested.

1. Dark Arcani

1. Dark Arcani

2. SurudoiKen

If anyone wants to play through on insane mode for Gears I want to, preferably you host it as my connection is dodgy with my xbox in the basement and someone is usually downloading something. I finished Act 1 on insane so far but wouldn't mind replaying it. I have a mic and central time zone. Add sportsman11 with a memo. Thanks.