If you're wondering why you didn't get an event ribbon...

lifeexpectancy

Poor programming? Or developer lazyness  

262 members have voted

1. 1. Poor programming? Or developer lazyness

• Poor programming with no foresight of achievement requirements.
    • Lazy developers who want to stop coding new events.

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously ??? It's been said billions of times.

Just play a match, any mode, versus, beast or horde.

That simple...

will there be a new event on thanksgiving or the same thanksgibbling ribbon event? because if thats the case it wont matter if we wait till thanksgiving since we already played that event for some ppl like me anyway. is it a totally new event ribbon?

There's probably going to be an event for Thanksgiving, but it won't be the same as last year.

Their system works on a repeated cycle, and there are only 34 different ribbons. So it can't be the same as last year.

Edited by General Valtiel

Thought it had to be MP, just any game type. Use to be beast/horde too but after one of the updates I stopped getting ribbons unless I played Multiplayer. So "Yellow_Dragon" to play in an event just play any online match (non-private) of anything. I usually do quick-matches of whatever I am in the mood for, but you can always play in the actual playlist. Overall though I would say the event quickmatch, warzone quickmatch, or TDM quickmatch are your best bets. With Boom Snipes, it is quickest imo to just play a boom snipes quick match since they are just 1 round and everyone has power weps

So it says the current event is boom snipes. So is there actually a menu option titled boom snipes in the multiplayer menu? If its a case of playing any type of multiplayer mode then why call it boom snipes?? :o

Also do I have to play multiplayer on a specific date? Or can I load it up anytime and just play a a game of team death match and get the 30/30 for war supporter?

Still no ribbon for me. It's bullshit of the highest order. Screw you Epic. You don't update the forums when a ribbon changes, you don't even tweet, I'm still playing your shitty game a year and a bit after release. I want my 70gs - I fuckin deserve it after playing in nearly fifty events now just cause you can't program properly. No chance whatsoever of me picking up judgement now - that's one sale you have lost. I'm sure there are many more in my boat too

Edited by JuanPabloSmoker

Still no ribbon for me. It's bullshit of the highest order. Screw you Epic. You don't update the forums when a ribbon changes, you don't even tweet, I'm still playing your shitty game a year and a bit after release. I want my 70gs - I fuckin deserve it after playing in nearly fifty events now just cause you can't program properly. No chance whatsoever of me picking up judgement now - that's one sale you have lost. I'm sure there are many more in my boat too

same here this sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!! i guess mine is glitched along with my horde medal