Tough as Nails

x13FISHx

But there's specifically no way to make it a Versus match. You pick a mission and it's either Solo, Invite Only, Friends and Invite, and Everyone.

I'm playing on Invite only but not inviting anyone. It's possibly counting as I am getting a 20% online bonus after every match even though no one is in my game. If I hit pause, the game continues anyways. I'd have to beat the whole Security mode again to see if it works. Can anyone else confirm just playing invite only can get you the achievement?

Care to give some suggestions as to what attachments/guns to use, if you think it's that easy?? I'm having a really hard time playing the game, and having an even harder time enjoying it.

Are you kidding? The fun is in figuring it out for yourself!

...okay, but seriously, what are you using? Because I'm still getting thrashed. It took me about ten tries to get through Security level two.

The game is easy. Once you have weapon attachments you can breeze through Hard mode. I haven't even purchase a single ability to handicap myself but it barely affected me. Beat Hard mode in 5 hrs...

I call bullshit. You can be as good as you want and the AI on hard mode would thrash you by yourself, if your playing with friends thats a different story. I would like to check your achievements sir, just the regular campaigns alone took me 9 hours and that was on easy and I was breezing through most of it without issues.

Use a heavy character as you must do all the objectives yourself and need to be able to take the damage. Try to use the engineer as much as you can as you can buff your damage and complete many objectives as this class. I use the extended mag/drum so that I have a deep clip and buff myself so that I can take out 5-6 guys before I reload. friendly AI is more likely to revive and replenish ammo than anything else.

Use a heavy? LOL

Even with a heavy buffed out, Im getting merc'd with 1 hit kills from the ememy. Their bionic aim and super ammo is just beyond stupid.This is solo ofcourse.

I have 2 levels left on hard, and im ready to take a trip to Splash Damage HQ just to get the satisfaction of punching someone in the face.

I call bullshit. You can be as good as you want and the AI on hard mode would thrash you by yourself, if your playing with friends thats a different story. I would like to check your achievements sir, just the regular campaigns alone took me 9 hours and that was on easy and I was breezing through most of it without issues.

Wrong!!!

It's actually more difficult with multiple people on hard difficulty. I played with 3 other people and got nailed!!

Playing on my own is much easier on that difficulty.

The game is easy. Once you have weapon attachments you can breeze through Hard mode. I haven't even purchase a single ability to handicap myself but it barely affected me. Beat Hard mode in 5 hrs...

Shenanigans -- you don't have Tough as Nails achievement.

To the OP I just completed all the levels on hard a bit ago and can tell you yes you can play coop with friends for Tough as Nails. I played every level with atleast one of my friends and had the settings as Visibility: Friends & invite Play Mode: Co-op Difficulty: Hard(Obviously) and Rank Availability: My Rank or Higher. Also the rank limits don't matter as long as the lower rank person was invited to the game, they can still play with you. Hope this helps and sry for the long post.