Visions.

TA Sasuke

• 4 months later...

yeah it is a stupid song on drums. if you can call it a song. it's just noise. like the vocalist has gone to the toilet with the mic in hi pocket, the guitarist is blind and drunk, with overdrive on, and the drummer is thinking. i hate it, the only song i can't do on expert. seriously i find painkiller easier than this piece of crap

yeah it is a stupid song on drums. if you can call it a song. it's just noise. like the vocalist has gone to the toilet with the mic in hi pocket, the guitarist is blind and drunk, with overdrive on, and the drummer is thinking. i hate it, the only song i can't do on expert. seriously i find painkiller easier than this piece of crap

Like the vocalist has gone to the toilet with the mic in HER pocket. Yup, that's a chick.

Whenever I'm forced to play it, I sing it like opera. I'm not cheating and putting the mic next to the speakers but I'm also not gonna sing that crap. Might as well make it funny for the people listening, see if I can make them mess up. :p

Guest Deleted2014-12-02

Anyone notice that sektor resurrected this? It's 4 months old!

And yeah, the very first time I played Visions, I got the factoid that said that a girl sings Visions. I was liek "GTFO!"

yeah sorry bout the random revive. just had to post my thoughts on the song, and so instead of pointlessy startin a new topic. i searched visions, and this popped up as the one with the least posts.

on topic, i always got confused why a girl was always singing this i was like. kay, they programmed it wrong. but no apparently not:

http://a802.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/01167/10/82/1167892801_l.jpg

(creepy huh)

SHE sings THIS!!??

That's just wrong... I'd laugh if that's how she actually talks all the time

"Hey, I noticed you across the bar and thought I'd say hi. What's your name?"

"Blerghwooorgherrrgghsaaaaaghhhrraaaawwww"

"Um... Well, that's... Very nice... I'm gonna go this way, catch you around..." *Runs* "*Pants* Phew, that was scary... Is she a wolf!?"

yeah sorry bout the random revive. just had to post my thoughts on the song, and so instead of pointlessy startin a new topic. i searched visions, and this popped up as the one with the least posts.

No worries, that's exactly what people (or at least regulars here) prefer. No need to make a 30th Visions topic :p

"Blerghwooorgherrrgghsaaaaaghhhrraaaawwww"

"Phew, that was scary... Is she a wolf!?"

Oh noes! The Furries are invading Rock Band with bad metal!

That's just wrong. This is probably the worst song in the entire game, right next to Shoulder to the Plow. It's not music, it's just noise. And like most other people, this song gave me the most trouble...much more than Painkiller or Panic Attack, or Battery, or any of the "harder" songs.

i prefer arch enemys singer and she makes pretty odd noises but she is FINE :)

http://strefa.rockmetal.art.pl/ankieta/angela-gossow.jpg

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8CK_1hPa6o0]YouTube - Arch Enemy - "Ravenous"[/ame]

But yeah i fail this song on guitar expert and hard drums :( it annoys the hell outa me

cause i just get tired and fail.

Guest Deleted2014-12-02
SHE sings THIS!!??

That's just wrong... I'd laugh if that's how she actually talks all the time

I wonder what it would be like to... a lot of stuff actually. IfyouknowwhatImean... ;)

lol you're totally right, the song sucks, lol drunk guitarist

At least some of the harder songs are good to listen to. Green Grass and High Tides wasn't a bad song after you passed it the first time. Visions is just...loud noises.

Edit: Their MySpace says they sound like "A retard shitting himself while bench pressing 500 lbs during an earthquake; a bear fighting a train." Pretty accurate, I'd say.

Edited by TooMuchCowbell

Am I the only person that likes this song? I think it's a great challenge, fun to play with the hammer ons, and its head-bang-tastic!:rock

yeah you are its GOD AWFUL but everyone is entitled to there opinions even if there wrong :)

i completed this on expert first time i played it, but now im having severe troubles with it on hard, its the only song i cant do now, every song 4 or 5 starred in expert but not this one, dont remember what i got the first time though. probably 3 stars.

i cant got for bladder of steel if i cant even complete the song now can i?

Guest Deleted2014-12-02
Like it or not Visions is better than Rebel Girl.

Personal opinion. It doesn't make it a fact. I, for one, agree with you. Others will most likely not.

And just for the record, I tried Vocals on Visions yesterday and got 5G* first try. 99% though since I did something wrong on like the first or second phrase.

Like it or not Visions is better than Rebel Girl.

I hate Rebel Girl as much as the next person but at least it's MUSICAL. Like, there is some semblance of a melody, some semblance of a steady drum beat, some semblance of a guitar & bass line that sounds more than random notes.

Visions has none of those. It's just junk.

The drum part sounds like babies on speed hitting wood blocks together.