COD AW or AC Unity?

Darkrenegade25

COD AW or AC Unity  

60 members have voted

1. 1. COD AW or AC Unity

I think Advanced Warfare looks good, I'm looking forward to it now after seeing it at Gamescom.

The one thing COD does well is feed the hype machine. I've drank the koolaid of hype from these annual re-releases. I'm sure being Next Gen helps it look pretty....but the other Call of Duty games looked pretty too.

The one thing COD does well is feed the hype machine. I've drank the koolaid of hype from these annual re-releases. I'm sure being Next Gen helps it look pretty....but the other Call of Duty games looked pretty too.

I got tired of the series too, but this one looks different enough to check out. The series has a lot going for it, despite what people say, that doesn't need changing. One thing it has that almost every other multiplayer shooter doesn't, is reliable functionality. I know when I get the game home at midnight and get it installed, I'll be playing rather than experiencing loads of technical issues like I've seen in Battlefield, Titanfall, etc. Halo was good about this too, but regardless, it's a short list. That stuff goes a long way with me. Not to mention that the gameplay is excellent in Call of Duty, always has been.

That actually looks kinda good... :eek:

It do, it do.

I got tired of the series too, but this one looks different enough to check out. The series has a lot going for it, despite what people say, that doesn't need changing. One thing it has that almost every other multiplayer shooter doesn't, is reliable functionality. I know when I get the game home at midnight and get it installed, I'll be playing rather than experiencing loads of technical issues like I've seen in Battlefield, Titanfall, etc. Halo was good about this too, but regardless, it's a short list. That stuff goes a long way with me. Not to mention that the gameplay is excellent in Call of Duty, always has been.

It do, it do.

I see what you are saying about MP, but it would be nice to have some substance in the campaign.

I voted for Assassin's Creed: Unity. I am really looking forward to that game since it looks great, and I am extremely interested in the French Revolution setting where the game takes place. I really need to work on completing my other Assassin's Creed games so I can hopefully play Unity soon!

I posted some good info from our sister site on how to maximize playing wolfpack solo to rank up to level 55. It looks liek you only need 2 people to boost the player every game type and use every abilty achievemnt, so we could probably knock that out one knight when you are ready.

After watching the Call of Duty Multiplayer trailers I voted for Assassin's Creed. Very disappointed with COD for ripping off Titanfall!

They didn't rip off Titanfall, Advanced Warfare began development three years ago... Coincidental, yes. Ripping off, not so much.

Edited by Explicitlyy

I voted for Unity. Although both games series have depreciated over time, in my opinion Call of Duty has got worse and worse, a lot more than Assassins Creed. Advanced Warfare looks terrible to me. They are trying to improve a series that should have ended after Black Ops II.

In saying this though, Unity looks to be a great AC game, hopefully on par with AC2 and Brotherhood. They have made changes which should take AC back in the right direction.

I always end up picking up both games, but I would buy AC Unity first. The last 2 have been a little disappointing but still worth playing. With COD you know what your going to get, it consistent(but I would rather play $45 for it, like I do every year).

*Still kind of upset with AC black flag for sharing is caring(never got to kill moby dick).

Edited by Armed Madman
spelling

I posted some good info from our sister site on how to maximize playing wolfpack solo to rank up to level 55. It looks liek you only need 2 people to boost the player every game type and use every abilty achievemnt, so we could probably knock that out one knight when you are ready.

Are you talking about Black Flag? I will have to look into that since that definitely sounds good! We should definitely work on that sometime soon; I'm glad it sounds like we won't need several people for some of the achievements like the previous games. Speaking of achievements, I am looking forward to seeing what the achievement list for Assassin's Creed Unity looks like. :)

I voted for Unity but I know I'll likely be getting/playing both come November. I'm personally a bit more excited for Unity due to the setting and story. However, I still think AW will be a blast to play through in the campaign and like Walt said, the MP will be functional on day 1 (which is something not alot of shooters can say).

If you ask my opinion I would definitly choose Assassin's Creed Unity!

I have played the Call of Duty series my whole life and since Black Ops 2 I'm starting to get bored with Call of Duty. I hoped Ghosts would change this, but it didn't. On the other hand I have also played Assassin's since the first game and I really like the historical gameplay everytime again! Great gameplay, nice characteristics and just a great storyline. The story of Call of Duty mostly is cool, with new things but it is not my favorite game anymore.

Can't really compare the 2, one is a cinematic shooter and the other is a sandbox action game. I'm personally buying both. Asking any thing about CoD online is a bad idea though, since the majority of online gamers think it's cool to hate on it without playing it. AC Unity is probably the better value though it looks like the best one since AC2, that's what I'm hoping any ways. Very excited for it, and so happy there is no more sailing!

Can't really compare the 2, one is a cinematic shooter and the other is a sandbox action game. I'm personally buying both. Asking any thing about CoD online is a bad idea though, since the majority of online gamers think it's cool to hate on it without playing it. AC Unity is probably the better value though it looks like the best one since AC2, that's what I'm hoping any ways. Very excited for it, and so happy there is no more sailing!

I see what you are saying...but after playing every single Call of Duty MP since Call of Duty 3 there is some validity to the fact that alot of the online community is loud, direspectful, immature gamers.