Score x6 x8 x10

x2 Northeast corner of Rivendell, requires mithril gloves and 250,000 studs.

x4 West bank near Amon Hen, requires mithril fishing rod and 500,000 studs.

x6 Edoras house near Golden Hall, requires mithril top hat and 4,000,000 studs.

x8 Helm's Deep top of eastern hill (where the Rohirrim charge from), requires mithril shield and 8,000,000 studs.

x10 Far north east side of Mordor, requires mithril squeak sword and 10,000,000 studs.

sure, great info, if you ignore the fact that it didn't answer the question... the question was in what levels are the needed blacksmith designs located, not where are the quests located and what items are required...

well, you can also ignore the fact that you DO NOT NEED BLACKSMITH PLANS for the multipliers. the multipliers require quests to be completed by collecting items in the levels and returning them to the quest giver.

well, you can also ignore the fact that you DO NOT NEED BLACKSMITH PLANS for the multipliers. the multipliers require quests to be completed by collecting items in the levels and returning them to the quest giver.

Acctually you are wrong, all of those items need to be crafted.

The PLANS cvan be found:

Mithril Gloves in Warg Attack

Mithril Fishing Rod in Track Hobbits

Mithril Top Hat in Battle of Pelennor Fields

Mithril Shield in The Paths of the Dead

Mithril Squeak Sword in The Secret Stairs

Acctually you are wrong, all of those items need to be crafted.

The PLANS cvan be found:

Mithril Gloves in Warg Attack

Mithril Fishing Rod in Track Hobbits

Mithril Top Hat in Battle of Pelennor Fields

Mithril Shield in The Paths of the Dead

Mithril Squeak Sword in The Secret Stairs

i do stand corrected...

x2 Northeast corner of Rivendell, requires mithril gloves and 250,000 studs.

x4 West bank near Amon Hen, requires mithril fishing rod and 500,000 studs.

x6 Edoras house near Golden Hall, requires mithril top hat and 4,000,000 studs.

x8 Helm's Deep top of eastern hill (where the Rohirrim charge from), requires mithril shield and 8,000,000 studs.

x10 Far north east side of Mordor, requires mithril squeak sword and 10,000,000 studs.

X4 actually costs 1,000,000 studs :]

I know that this isn't what this thread is about but I wanted to document it somewhere. I was going for my 10, 000, 000, 000 stud achievement and I noticed that it didn't pop when I hit 10 billion. It only popped after I reached 10, 000, 100, 000. I suppose it makes since be cause the description says "collect MORE than 10, 000, 000, 000 studs".

I know that this isn't what this thread is about but I wanted to document it somewhere. I was going for my 10, 000, 000, 000 stud achievement and I noticed that it didn't pop when I hit 10 billion. It only popped after I reached 10, 000, 100, 000. I suppose it makes since be cause the description says "collect MORE than 10, 000, 000, 000 studs".

It may be programmed in a similar fashion to "House of Luther" in LEGO Batman 2, which required that you get more than 10,100,000,000 studs.