Gamer Pics?

Double 02

I haven't seen anything official, but they have them (and a theme) for ME2, so I would assume the marketplace will have some. I am hoping they have unlock rewards or, even better, some avatar awards.

Games rarely use the avatar awards system (which has been renamed to just "awards", so it could potentially include gamer pics) anymore, it seems. Aside from Saints Row 3, I don't know of any retail games that gave awards in 2011.

Mass effect 2 didn't give you anything for beating the game on insane. Only Mass Effect 1 did. Whether I have to buy it or not I'd really like a cool new ME3 dashboard theme.

:o what did ME1 give us for beating it on insanity? whenever i play this game i always go to - preferences / notifications "off." i cannot stand people signing on and off all day when im trying to save the galaxy :mad:. so usually i wont know if i popped achvs, or unlocked an award.

right now i have a mass effect planet theme, i think it was feros or something. but if they have avatar outfit, like N7 armor and shit i will be so happy. i wanted that normandy prop they were advertising earlier, but im not sure you can still get it.

Niko you know that you can keep from seeing those annoying "friend is online" pop ups by setting your online status to Busy. No need to disable Notifications completely. This way you will still see when achievements pop or when you get unlocks.

For beating Mass Effect 1 on Insanity and Hardcore you get a gamer pic for each.

:o what did ME1 give us for beating it on insanity? whenever i play this game i always go to - preferences / notifications "off." i cannot stand people signing on and off all day when im trying to save the galaxy :mad:. so usually i wont know if i popped achvs, or unlocked an award.

right now i have a mass effect planet theme, i think it was feros or something. but if they have avatar outfit, like N7 armor and shit i will be so happy. i wanted that normandy prop they were advertising earlier, but im not sure you can still get it.

-Mass Effect 1 gave an N7 gamerpic for beating insanity. You also got a gamerpic of 'mutant' Saren for beating the game on hardcore.

-The Normandy prop comes with the CE

-You can currently buy ME3 avatar items in the marketplace. I bought the new N7 armor yesterday.

-Mass Effect 1 gave an N7 gamerpic for beating insanity. You also got a gamerpic of 'mutant' Saren for beating the game on hardcore.

-The Normandy prop comes with the CE

-You can currently buy ME3 avatar items in the marketplace. I bought the new N7 armor yesterday.

oooh i will have to check those out, i usually dont fool around with the avatar stuff that much. but when it comes to mass effect i will buy it all! lol, it would be awesome if i could get a omni-tool prop. like every couple seconds he looks down and scans something :)

also, thank you "bloodgod" i had no idea that setting it to busy would disable the notifications like that. i thought it just warned your friends that you dont want to be bothered with game invites lol.