WAY off topic here

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a girlfriend who i was really in love with for a few months, then all of a sudden she sent me an email saying she broke up, and an attachment that when i opened it, it had a virus. Needless to say, i was pissed, and i hunted her down and eated her OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM. But seriously i did hunt her down and she got what was coming to her :).

Still, Australia always has the best chicks!!

Well, it seems like your relationship wasn't too serious... It was over Xbox Live and all you did was create a topic over it.

I'd have to say the worst break up was the most recent. We broke up on her surprise birthday party that I helped plan. It really pissed me off. I just got up and fuckin' left. I really liked her too, we had been going out for almost half a year. To be honest, that's not even long at all, but it was really starting to head somewhere. Sadly, I think half of it was my fault.

I had a girlfriend who i was really in love with for a few months, then all of a sudden she sent me an email saying she broke up, and an attachment that when i opened it, it had a virus. Needless to say, i was pissed, and i hunted her down and eated her OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM. But seriously i did hunt her down and she got what was coming to her :).

Was that a Cookie Monster sound effect?

I quite enjoyed this little story, I think you should publish it...:)

Honestly and truthfully, no girl has EVER broken up with me. It was either mutual or I broke up with them.

I can however tell you my worst break up. It's not suitable for minors to read, so I'll keep it clean. This girl thought that she could do things behind my back, but as always...I found out. How ironic it was the guy's birthday as well.:rolleyes: To make the long story short, "cheating" on your significant other has to be the worst.

Honestly and truthfully, no girl has EVER broken up with me. It was either mutual or I broke up with them.

I can however tell you my worst break up. It's not suitable for minors to read, so I'll keep it clean. This girl thought that she could do things behind my back, but as always...I found out. How ironic it was the guy's birthday as well.:rolleyes: To make the long story short, "cheating" on your significant other has to be the worst.

My worst break up is a long time ago, my ex GF dated a brazillian guy who's a testdriver for a F1 team. I trusted her and it didn't bother me if she went on a holliday on her own. But I found out she went to the countries where there was a F1 race that week. I was really pissed, she came clean and broke up with her. Later she found out that dude was cheating on her too, damn I love karma.

Waterstones? I'll be going to Times Square. Even though i live in Australia :). Oh, i maded the book, but i eated it :(. Dam those very seductive yet very delicious book titles!! Looks like i'm just going to have to do another 20 mins of work. *Sigh*

The party van is coming...

Unfortunately (I guess?) I don't have any break-up stories because I've never been in a real relationship due in part to the fact that I'm incapable of loving another human being.

Well, lets see...Mine starts off where it's about the end of the day and I hadn't seen my boyfriend all day, sort of weird, so I was with one of my friends and we were just sitting around, and she says, "That sucks that ****(Won't name any names) moved..."

I thought she was just messing with me so i said, "Baka..." Haven't seen **** since...He didn't even tell me, he just quickly packed up the stuff he needed and got on the train, I think. Well I do know he doesn't live here anymore...

かなしいはなし(悲しい話

Well the worst out of all them was a girlfriend i had in college we went to Jamaica in the summer of 06 well she went bat shit crazy on me for some reason than told me she slept with my best friend i called her a slut and kicked her out of the room well the crazy bitch stole my wallet and passport and to this day i dont know where they are i had to stay there another week,and since i didnt have my wallet to be able to pay to stay in the hotel room i had to sleep in some cheap motel for the rest of the week.Story of my freaking life.