Achievement Trading Thread

Xc0mmand0

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ladies and gents lets set up a match for this saterday to boost for the remaining achievements on halo 2 The date is 21/11/09.

To all who is interested send me a message so we can arrange a time at MGR SA and when u wana participate be sure to be online so i can let u know when we are going to start playing.

Ill be waiting for messages.

Looking to boost the online achievements, particularly Violent Cartographer, Rainman, and Killtacular. Will help with others. Send me a text on Live if interested.

EDIT: Have everything except Killtacular. Will help with other achievements in exchange for that.

Edited by Darth Villainous

I find it irritating how people post on here (x360a in general, not just this board) about wanting _x_ achievement, but don't bother to contact people who've posted on the same page about the same achievement. (Sigh).

Anyway, I'm still looking for killtacular, have gotten responses from no one I've contacted since I last posted (even though some people have mentioned they need the same achievement). Would be willing to help with other achievements. Send me a text on live if interested, as we'll need 5 people (I currently have 1 other who'd be interested).

EDIT: Got everything.

Edited by Darth Villainous