Easy way to get 10 defib/10 adren cheevs

dpx

Hey guys,

found this last night while cleaning these 2 cheevs up, hope it can help some of you guys out..

Requires 2 players or 2 controllers (you may want to incap any AI so they dont jack your saves..)

Load up Survival on Dead Center and do not activate the hoarde.

"the quick and the dead" 30G

1 person/remote climb to the top of a staircase and then 'fall off' so that you're incapped and need to be saved, other guy/remote take adren and pull him up. you can get 4 or 5 before you run out of adren and need to restart round.

*edit* you may be able to get multiple "saves" per shot if your partner just keeps falling of the edge before your shot runs out. my friend went from 8 to 10 on his last shot so I assume this works. We did not try it out again because we both had the cheev at that point.

"shock jock" 30G

same idea, 1 guy stand by the car with defib, other guy/remote run up staircase to the narrow bridge above the car (on the car's rearend). break out the glass, jump to your death. get defib'd. repeat.

Hope this helps!

Edited by dpx

i assume this is why he made a thread about it, because this is what was previously thought

anyone confirm?

Both my friend and I got it, take the 20 seconds to try it..why would i waste both my time and the reader's time making this thread if this did not work??? :chair

Edited by dpx

so this does work? my net has been sh*t lately, and cant play online (I havent even got the gnome yet :o)

so im behind on cheevs

and i got 0/10 on these both

gonna try it after 1vs100 :p:P

just done "the quick and the dead" with 2nd controller :D

havent done defib yet, but im sure it works

Edited by Shinobi273
double post

steps:

survival, play with friends, create lobby, host local (no lag) start game. 5-10 min for 60G =D

Haha, yeah, thanks. Net died for 10mins so I went on a frenzy of smashing the controller about, turns out I hit the secret combination that you listed above, 30 of the 60g is now newly earned.

Thanks to OP too, way better than the OMG SUPAH FAST WAYZZZ!!! method posted a few days ago, seemed to keep fluffing that one up ;)

Where do you get more Defibs? I can only find one inside the information booth, looked around on different floors, didn't see any

EDIT: Just got ShockJock...even though i was under the effects of adrenaline every time. My Quick and the Dead counter remains at 0, even when I tried using defibs WITHOUT adrenaline. Glitch?

Edited by New Venari

Hey guys,

found this last night while cleaning these 2 cheevs up, hope it can help some of you guys out..

Requires 2 players or 2 controllers (you may want to incap any AI so they dont jack your saves..)

Load up Survival on Dead Center and do not activate the hoarde.

"the quick and the dead" 30G

1 person/remote climb to the top of a staircase and then 'fall off' so that you're incapped and need to be saved, other guy/remote take adren and pull him up. you can get 4 or 5 before you run out of adren and need to restart round.

*edit* you may be able to get multiple "saves" per shot if your partner just keeps falling of the edge before your shot runs out. my friend went from 8 to 10 on his last shot so I assume this works. We did not try it out again because we both had the cheev at that point.

"shock jock" 30G

same idea, 1 guy stand by the car with defib, other guy/remote run up staircase to the narrow bridge above the car (on the car's rearend). break out the glass, jump to your death. get defib'd. repeat.

Hope this helps!

I can confirm this works. Thanks dude

I did it on Survival, Hard Rain - Burger Tank with a second controller. I just killed the AI and shot my second down to <5 health and made it jump off the roof. Did the adren heal, then repeated for the second down, then the death jump to use the defib. Only problem I had was it wouldn't let me do multiple heals/defibs in one round so I had to keep exiting and restarting the survival, but it worked.

can i get some clarification on shock jock i cant find where it is that we have to jump off and where we have to stand thanks

Run up the long stairs thats right above the car. And when you have reached the highest place just destroy the glass and jump down to your death. After that just run with the survivor that needs the achievment and shock him back to life. Then vote to restart round and do it all over 9 times and bang!

Worked perfectly for me, thanks for thread.

Worked perfectly for us, thanks for the help! Now to grind for those boomer bile jars...

you can easily get 10 by playing the 2nd or 3rd section of Dead center ( pretty sure 2nd) if you play on EXPERT they seem to drop them in this area non stop (as soon as you come out of saferoom) grab what you can and proceed forward till you get killed, restart from saferoom and repeat. I got 10 in around 20min give or take.

Hope that helps