chapter 10 problems

deathwaker

Ok i wonder if anyone can help me by telling me what i might be doing wrong but i have jsut started chapter 10 in the fifth ark and i ge into a fight and i seem to die really easily i have to watch my health and have every buff on possible and even then i still might not make it through the fight any tips on good weapons or good grinding spots i can tell im doing bad every fight usually takes me about 10 minutes roughly the par time is 1:50 ........ i think my characters are weak

You might need to grind some CP and components if you're not maxed out to the role level at your current time for the main 3 roles (the first ones you get with each character), and you could upgrade the weapons too (preferably to a tier 2 atleast) this way you have better stats in HP, Magic and Strength and some stronger abilities.

Also you won't need to grind again for some time, or until you have a new role level or difficult boss :)

okay thanks for the tips i just got in gonna start playing for the night i just turned it on and upgraded 2 brawler wristbands and thought i would try it out and lighting does 5000 per hit which is 20,000 per round of attacking so im pretty much owning them all now thank you for this i would never have thought about this im usually just a level grinder not equipment grinding so thanks alot will grind out all my levels (crystarium) then level up all my weapons to tier 3 before continuing shouldnt take long thanks everyone

You're probably at the robots, they can kill quick... this is when you really need to start utilizing Sentinels. (well 1 per battle with them)

You probably don't need to grind, you just need to start using more strategy per battle. This is when mashing A can get you killed.