What level are you?

ZanKioH

Glad to see a fellow anime fan here!

Just slightly :offtopic:... what did you think if Haruhi season 2? The endless 8 episodes were just pants. Can't wait for the movie though.

Climbing from level 42 to 50 ain't so bad. You'll be heatbroken once you hit your 60's... level 81 is just halfway EXP-wise :chair

Well, to be honest, I haven't watch Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuustu in a while. I have just bought the complete first season I believe, and I don't think America has the second season out yet. Prove me wrong, please?

Can't wait for the movie!

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Level 38, damn this takes a long time. Seriously 2.0 will take longer.

Doubtful. You could, if you really, really wanted, sit and grind Seriously 2.0 out in a weekend. It takes 6.8 million xp to reach level 100 from level 1. :(

If dealing with an even xp ratio, where the points you earn in game are equivalent to the xp awarded at the end of the game (I think warzone, wingman and execution are closest to this ratio) it will still take 38,857 "perfect" kills (in which the full 175 points are awarded for the kill) to earn 6.8 million xp.

And I'm level 60 now.

Level 85 at the moment. Nearly 60 percent of the way there! :rolleyes:

If dealing with an even xp ratio, where the points you earn in game are equivalent to the xp awarded at the end of the game (I think warzone, wingman and execution are closest to this ratio) it will still take 38,857 "perfect" kills (in which the full 175 points are awarded for the kill) to earn 6.8 million xp.

Well, with the double XP permanently in place, Execution gives 190%, while Warzone gives 200%. Wingman gives 218%. Not to mention there is a 500 XP win bonus.

Level 100 still definitely takes longer than Seriously 2.0 though.

Level 100 still definitely takes longer than Seriously 2.0 though.

No doubt about this. The only way that seriously 2.0 would take more time than reaching the level 100 would be by getting your 100k kills only in public matches. But if you boost It like everyone in the act5 (Brumak), It takes almost the same time as reaching the lvl 30 from level 1...

Well, with the double XP permanently in place, Execution gives 190%, while Warzone gives 200%. Wingman gives 218%. Not to mention there is a 500 XP win bonus.

Of course, I totally forgot to account for the double xp implementation when I was working that out, my bad.

I've just played one game for the first time since January and managed to pick up 9,000 XP after skipping a few rounds on the phone.

Gonna try and get some more play time in before the event finishes but I'm only looking to get to level 50. I'm a 43 at the moment but don't have any friends still playing Gears so it gets dull... Anyone who likes playing Guardian, my gamer tag is over there <<<<