Game is extremely glitchy

ShiFtY 1

Several annoying things about this game in Free Roam.

1. You are put into what you think is first person mode, until you realize your character has just turned invisible to you.

2. Your horse is invisible, and you are riding around looking very strange bouncing on something that is not there.

3. Your gun is invisible.

4. Other players are invisible, but their names still show up above their head.

Anyone else experiencing this? Here's to a quick patch, otherwise I think me and my friends will just do private Free Roam matches, and avoid any public games. It seemed to happen less often then.

It's probably lag due to the amount of people playing and the servers being overloaded or it could just be your connection. I'm sure if this is a major problem for everyone then they will figure the issue out and fix it on their end and/or put out a patch.

I highly doubt a new copy will change much.

Then you don't know how technology and the thinking in the process of elimination work, If my and my friends are fine that means their ARE copies that are fine...

Edited by TLOR FETT

What im saying is a friend and I got leaked copies ( NOT BURNED NO PIRATING) and we have been playing for 4 days pretty hard core and the worst glitch I have had was a guy fall from the sky. Other than the game is fine.

Their are games (has happend) that have had bad batches of the game come from the factory. I mean what do you expect most of the discs are made in Mexico.

WTF are you talking about, explain.

He's trying to make the case that since he has a seemingly glitch-free copy, that the problem can't possibly be with the game or with people's internet connections or any other factor. Obviously everyone who has experienced this glitch has a defective disc and should return it for replacement immediately. :rolleyes:

Have you installed the disc to the HDD, it helped me alot on bad company. Also check who your on with, and what is their connection status, as it only takes one person to lag the whole room. I played with a few friends to find that the constant lag was they were running 2 360's and downloading from a PC on a comparitively slow connection.

Also remember that you are getting the multiplayer experience from the creators of gta 4, the servers weren't the problem, the 9 year olds were.

Well, I've been working at gamestop unfortunately for a while now... and I've had a few customers come in and return a game because the disc was bad. But that was a select few compared to the hundreds that bought it. But I highly doubt that everyone who's talking about these glitches has a bad disc. I'm sure that statement is like 20% true. But thats a good thought man :)

Serious...! I was trying to change my outfit, but i can't see what to choose because everyone is invisible! So i chose the mexican, and whatttya know... he has a sombrero on... lol...

That's the problem I am having. Everything is invisible in the outfitter.