3 Disc Game On 360

Krimson Spawn

whoever said that you need 3 discs just for

1. Game

2. City

3. Characters

is a idiot, i don't see how that would work cause then you would be required to install 2 discs on your drive just to play the game.

Also to Jaime theres no islands in L.A. i don't think! it's not a made up city like Liberty City!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish the only xbox 360s that was ever sold were 250GB xboxs (or bigger HDD) that way devs would make the extra discs for multi discs gams install discs.. then no one could complain about multi disc games.

not that it bothers me.. but i would like the ability to install second and third discs and just run the content from the first.

But its all good. Hopefully MS will atleast bring back HD DVD for their next gen console or even blu ray would be great!.. if not im going back to sony and using a 360 controller =]

also, when is the digital era beginning? i hate driving out in the middle of the night to buy a damn video game.. why can't i just download it at midnight? grrr.

I don't get what the big deal is... It's not like we didn't all grow up changing discs in Final Fantasy. Hell, I remember back in the day, where you had PC games with 10-20 floppys!

Besides, the fact that it's a multidisc game just makes me anticipate it even more.

I'd rather have a large amazing game on 3 discs than have tons of shit cut out so it will fit on less.

Yeah, you'll have to get off your fat ass a few times to switch the discs. Big deal. It's not going to kill you.

I'm loving the facial expressions on the characters from the trailers so far, but something about the characters models seems... off. I can't quite put my finger on it.

anyone with a love film subscription know how this would work with someone who has a 2 disc out at a time limit?

would all 3 count as 1 disk or am i going to have to fork out for the actual game rather than rent it.

I would imagine LA Noire would count as one disc out, as its all one game, not three seperate games.

I grew up having to repeatedly 'Press Play On Tape' then wait 5 minutes for a level to load, being a new level, die rather quickly, only to be greeted with 'Press Play On Tape' again to go back to the start, times were far harder without 'Checkpoints' (Unless you had an Action Replay Cartridge to save the game state :D )

Swapping a couple of DVDs is no hassle

I'm loving the facial expressions on the characters from the trailers so far, but something about the characters models seems... off. I can't quite put my finger on it.

I know what you mean, first time I seen the trailers I was like "wow" but now when I look back they seem a little un-natural and almost plastic looking but hopefully in game they come across more life like.

I don't care how many discs a game has. It's pathetic that people are actually complaining about getting off their lazy fat arses to change a disc... Get over it. There's worse things in life than actually moving. Do some of you people need a forklift to get up in the morning? Go outside, get some fresh air and get some exercise done you lazy hippys. Rant over...

Can't wait for L.A. Noire, looks like a game where your brain might come into play, finally! I love games with a really intense story line and this looks just the ticket. Looks like it'll be setting a new standard for graphics and realism also. The future looks good for gaming!

I don't care how many discs a game has. It's pathetic that people are actually complaining about getting off their lazy fat arses to change a disc... Get over it. There's worse things in life than actually moving. Do some of you people need a forklift to get up in the morning? Go outside, get some fresh air and get some exercise done you lazy hippys. Rant over...

!

That's why I love Scottish people. :drunk

Well I have it and dont mind getting up to change disc. Would it be nice if it games like this was one disc, yeah I guess. If getting up changing disc every 3 or more hours is too, much than you need to stop gaming and exercise more.

If you are paraplegic than you have a valid argument.

Now just enjoy the game