Achievement Trading/Co-op Partner Thread

Spartan

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i need help getting a few achievements...they are truck stop and slipery pull from crash course.. and choas generator from the sacrafise.

also my friends and i are doing expert and we already have no mercy and death toll...i already have 3 pple.

gt is demonjjf2. id rather get help on the dlc achievements, as were usin the jesus spot for blood harvest and death air i found a glitch where no tanks can see you.

Edited by demonjjf

i need help getting a few achievements...they are truck stop and slipery pull from crash course.. and choas generator from the sacrafise.

also my friends and i are doing expert and we already have no mercy and death toll...i already have 3 pple.

gt is demonjjf2. id rather get help on the dlc achievements, as were usin the jesus spot for blood harvest and death air i found a glitch where no tanks can see you.

I would like to join your group if thats ok, i can have a spare controller too if needed.

GT Triplewing.

I would like to join your group if thats ok, i can have a spare controller too if needed.

GT Triplewing.

ok sure. i accepted your request.

and as an update, i got all the dlc achievements..btu still need blood harvest. your help will be greatly appreciated, since blood harvest is very annoying.

Edited by demonjjf
update

Looking for players to play on expert. I do not have any of the campaigns completed on expert. I am also looking for help on The Untouchables achievement. If anyone is still playing this, I also play versus. Just add me and message or whatever.

Gamertag is PurpleEricHaze

Hey there, I'm looking for someone (preferably with their friends to make it a lot easier - or more then one stranger ) too boost following achievements at L4D and L4D2. I'm also willing to help you with any achievement in those games that you cant achieve on your own. Hit me up - Tag : Maateeuusz.

L4D2: Tank Burger, Heartwarmer, Strength in numbers, Qualified Ride, A spittle help from my friends, Long distance carrier, Cache and carry, Wedding crasher, Chaos generator, Sacrafizzle

L4D: Slippery Pull, Lamb 2 Slaughter, Chaos generator, Sacrafizzle

All I need are Dead Air and Blood Harvest on expert.

GT: SchiZoPHreNiikz

If you get two other people willing to help I will join in as I also need those ones beat at some point. I can easily do Dead Air when it was just myself and my ex on a split screen (but that was on a different profile) but Blood Harvest we were unable to do so that is why I hope we can get a full team of at least decent players >.>

If you get two other people willing to help I will join in as I also need those ones beat at some point. I can easily do Dead Air when it was just myself and my ex on a split screen (but that was on a different profile) but Blood Harvest we were unable to do so that is why I hope we can get a full team of at least decent players >.>

I am up for some experts (: . Achievements tells you close to nothing about how decent a player is, but I am pretty decent (: . My GT is CVanquisherZ.

By the way, I am up to do all campaigns on Expert.