Monster fest

deathwaker

• 2 weeks later...

You need 2 people for it to work decent, but still will take some time. Have a squire with 90%+ physical res and fire. Then have a huntress stand behind him and just down them. Guy in my lobby told me this is what he did, but have yet to test it. Said the squire barely took any damage and was easy..

The way i did it was solo with a squire, my hero attack was 180+ and i had a good Mobile Moxie with over 2000 physical damage. With a decent Fairy.

I have close to 65 resist in every stat to. This is very important. I would say that is the minimun resist you need because i did die on the last wave but aslong as i kept moving i was fine.

This is insane btw.

There is 2 ways i have done this solo on insane

First way was with a huntress using the gas towers all over the middle so all the mobs kinda pile up and get stuck. If things get scary or there is an orge you can go invis and the orge doesn't even know you are there anymore. Have a genie pet during this can be helpfull for always being able to cast piercing shot or if survivability is your problem get a good fairy pet for healing

Second way which seemed a little easier but takes some setting up start with a squire run to the top of the map across the bridge set up a spike sheild to block the path and at the top of the back of the spawn then build 7 cross bows at the back door and then 8 for everything coming across the bridge then switch to the monk for a round build strength drain ensnare and a enrage aura at both entrances. then switch out to your mage for the next few waves to be able to super repair your fort its pretty easy once you get set up.

I'm going to tell you the easiest way to do it, as a person who has actually succeeded at this the first try doing it said way.

First, I want to tell you what I was told, and how it didn't work. Most people will tell you to drop monk auras right where you spawn and solo on your huntress with a fairy and it's GG. This is total and utter bullshit. The reason being that you may make it to the second to last wave, or even the last, and then just utterly fail. At this point you huntress will have no more than 1.5k HP and a fairy and monk healing aura to heal her as she gets owned by assassins. All it takes is one death and you respawn and get ganked over and over again.

I attempted it once this way, and so did my friend, because we were told this works, and we both encountered the same issue. After a few minutes of brainstorming me and him thought it would be best if he was on his squire, who was tower specced but swapped to DPS (basically just high health, blood rage, and speed), and I was on my huntress. All we really did was drop monk auras in the middle and kept the strength drain and healing up through the last two rounds, the others aren't important, and I never use enrage btw. He basically killed stuff near me while I was invis and Piercing shot spammed everything. I also didn't fire any bullets unless sins were directly on me, then would reload. The idea was to thin the ranks while they aggroed him, and then all I had to worry about was sins. Don't get me wrong it was hard, but so easy compared to the time I tried to help someone four man it.

Sorry for the wall of text, but if you attempt to solo it the problem you will run into is you either will get owned on your huntress, or spend too much time hoping in and out of invis, mobs won't keep funneling and you will run out of time.