May The Forza Be With You Achievement Guide

NeedToAchieve

You wouldn't need to delete your account - But you can if you want make sure if doing that you delete ONLY your profile NOT profile and items

To recover account

Xbox guide button >On the HOME tab press DOWNLOAD PROFILE > And in your sign in detail > It will download and your offline achievements will vanish from your account

The achievements disappear as your profile hasn't been update on the xbox servers, and by recovering your account you are getting your profile that was last updated to them

Cheers man thanks for the help, I'm trying this now I will re-post and let people know if it works..

This appears to be glitched for me?

I have an FM4 save up to level 40 something. I never had the option to receive loyalty cars?!

I've alos tried going into the garage and I don't get the option to. I'm now on the green wristband.

Pissed off is an understatement right now.

The only reason I could imagine for it screwing me over is because I'm playing the game a day before the official release date as it arrived early?

Edited by SBFC Boyd

This appears to be glitched for me?

I have an FM4 save up to level 40 something. I never had the option to receive loyalty cars?!

I've alos tried going into the garage and I don't get the option to. I'm now on the green wristband.

Pissed off is an understatement right now.

The only reason I could imagine for it screwing me over is because I'm playing the game a day before the official release date as it arrived early?

No that not it we had it a week before and it unlocked for my mate no problem - Leave that achievement till last enjoy playing the game and don't worry about it - Then at the end - load the game up on a different storage device and play through till the yellow band, make sure the save is on the same storage device etc - Mine unlocked with a level 2 Forza 3 save - No Forza 4 save on the device etc

Ok cheers mate.

I'm not sure if I could stomach deleting my progress as I will still want it for when the Rally DLC comes out.

Might just have to bite the bullet and rest it all tomorrow :(

No idea why it hasn't worked though as I have a FM£ and FM4 save on the same hard drive - hopefully they release a patch which gives you the option of manually searching for a save file.

Yeah I think you are right, I have the yellow wrist band and there is no option in the garage for me to import a save. I'm going to try this method -

1-Disconnect Ethernet or internet

2-Play FM3 offline and do the first 5 races or so to get to level 2

3-Sign out of you gamertag once the game has saved

4-Reconnect to the internet

5-Recover your account - This will clear any achievements won whilst you were offline. And it should still have the save on your console

6-Start a new Forza Horizon save on the same storage device your FM3/4 save is on

7-In Forza Horizon get to the point where you get the Yellow Wristband when your in free roam if this works - You will get a message saying new loyalty car are available

To clarify between step 3 and 4 I would have to delete my profile off my hard drive to give me the option to recover my tag correct??

Can anyone confirm that this works?

It probably will but that involves restarting for Horizon save. Which means you will lose all of your gift cars and you won't be gifted them again.

I got the achievement using another save and i am sure I still have the '11 Mini on my 100% Forza Horizon save - I will have a look later

What if i have FM2? or did they just forgot to count it as part of the series lol

Because that's the only game i have in the series, you may ask why well i am not a big sim fan and since FH is on the arcade side of things, i'd love to give it a try.

I have an idea (i am not going to do, but i think it could work..) for those that do not want to be obliged to play full FM3 or FM4..

Play FM3 offline and get to level 10 (with the achievements..)

Cancel only the gamertag and connect to Xbox Live, recover the gamertag, play Forza Horizon and it should see your save game of FM3 or FM4..

Do you think something like this will work?..

P.S. I know already that doing this it's absolutely no-sense..

If this works, I will give you ALL the internets, good sir.

Can anyone confirm that this works?

Ok i have done it right now and it works;

@Wraithdagger, you have to give to me ALL the internets :p :biglaugh :Bounce: ..

At what point should this unlock? Is it automatic, or do you need to do something for it to pop? /confused

Edit - never mind, took me a while to work out where your garage was, I was ignoring deks as I thought it was just for upgrades. Me am dumb.

Edited by UberPirateNinja

"A Note About Loyalty Cars:

We are aware that some Forza Horizon players are having trouble receiving the Forza Motorsport 4 loyalty cars in the game. The team is aware of this issue and is working to find a solution. As soon as I have more information to share with you all about this, I will."

Sounds like it will be sorted in time.

• 4 weeks later...
"A Note About Loyalty Cars:

We are aware that some Forza Horizon players are having trouble receiving the Forza Motorsport 4 loyalty cars in the game. The team is aware of this issue and is working to find a solution. As soon as I have more information to share with you all about this, I will."

I sure hope they find a solution. FM2, FM3 and FM4 saves on my HDD, got no message after wristband = got no cars/achievement anywhere.

• 2 weeks later...
I have a question that's probably even been answered. Can you get this with a forza 2 save? I don't really want to play through forza 3 or 4 and I have read a few times about people doing it with only a forza 2 save. Is this confirmed?

Where did you read about working Forza 2 saves? Forza 3 and 4 saves are the only ones supported.

• 3 weeks later...
I understand what you are saying - I will simplify it

1-Disconnect Ethernet or internet

2-Play FM3 offline and do the first 5 races or so to get to level 2

3-Sign out of you gamertag once the game has saved

4-Reconnect to the internet

5-Recover your account - This will clear any achievements won whilst you were offline. And it should still have the save on your console

6-Start a new Forza Horizon save on the same storage device your FM3/4 save is on

7-In Forza Horizon get to the point where you get the Yellow Wristband when your in free roam if this works - You will get a message saying new loyalty car are available -

Kind sir if this works you shall forever be my hero! It's not that I don't want to play FM3 or 4 it's just there's a lot of grinding involved and I don't have that kind of patience right now. Or at least not the time.

Edit: I know it's been confirmed already, an it does work like a charm! Thank you for the help! Didn't even want to start Fm4 yet so this helped completion tyvm! :)

Edited by Goob X360a
Tried the method.

• 4 months later...

It's not working for me :(

I had multiple F3 achievements when I started Horizon, but didn't have the save. Never even noticed this achievement until I earned (but did not pick up) my green wrist band. Went back on F3 and got to level 3 or 4, restarted my save on Horizon and picked up my green wristband. No message. Went to the garage. No message, no cars, no pop. :(

• 1 month later...