Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Still looking for majority of multiplayer achievements

Four of a kind

Star Powered

Till death do us part

Face to Face

There's no I in band hero

Would help if you had two guitars so we could do four a kind without four people

And also this offer will stand for a long period of time

It's 7 P.M. Now here, Will be on till 10 and then from 4 to 10 the next days

GT: CostlyPhoenix

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, i have set up a boosting session for the online achievements on Trueachievements in just under 4 hours from this post. If you wish to join please either join the session on trueachievements or just send me a message on xbox

GAMERTAG: Fear The People

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking for people for the following:

There's no 'I' in 'Band Hero'

Four of a Kind

A New Challenge Awaits

I have all instruments, so the first two achievements will be a joke. For A New Challenge Awaits I can only diamond the challenges where I play guitar/bass. So if you're good at vocals/drums, but not guitar/drums, we can trade easily.

GT: Balky Lepal

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

NEED:

Four of a Kind - Complete a song as 4 of the same instrument on any difficulty in Quickplay or Career (can do online career to do this)

There's no 'I' in 'Band Hero' - Complete a song with 4 players without any members failing on expert in Career or Quickplay (can do online career to do this)

Face to Face - Complete 25 online Pro Face-Off matches, win or lose

M.C. - Host an online Career game and play a song (can be done with Four of a Kind and There's no I in Band Hero)

Star Powered - Earn an 11x multiplier

~~~ I don't have a headset ~~~

Add me/message me on Xbox please if you need these achievements too and we'll boost them, obviously need more than 1 person to boost with for the four player ones

Gamertag: woahitsketan

Thanks! :D

Looking for the 4 player band cheevo's... I have a guitar so looking for 3 guitarists preferably... need the 11x multiplier too! Add me on xbox "Sc4ryP3ngu1n" or inbox me here, i can get on tomorrow about 6pm GMT! Will be up for helping anyone with other achievements there too!