Fighters Achievement

ChaosTheoryV2X

Is this ridiculously f'n hard or just totally glitched? the chieftan is so lame to fight in the first place but I've hit him like 10x the amount the previous guy and he still hasnt gone down. And of course you easily get f'd over because 2 hits and ur down. Any cheap tricks to somehow cheat this or what? The chicken competition isn't much better pretty annoying to try for that :|

Edit: Wiki says around 30-40+ blows... swore i woulda had 30 at least damn this is dumb lol.

Edited by ChaosTheoryV2X

If you level up Phisique and Speed to max it's insanely easy to get this achievement by doing the Chicken Kicking mini game in Oakvale. It doesn't even have to max honestly. Maybe level 5 on each. You don't even need to get a running start. Just walk up to the chicken when it's lined up. Then let him have it. :)

The only problem I had was that I sent him into the ocean a few times on accident. :p

I actually didn't want to pop the achievement that way. I wanted to do the Fight Clubs. But for some reason the guys never showed up in Bowerstone for me to start.

If you level up Phisique and Speed to max it's insanely easy to get this achievement by doing the Chicken Kicking mini game in Oakvale. It doesn't even have to max honestly. Maybe level 5 on each. You don't even need to get a running start. Just walk up to the chicken when it's lined up. Then let him have it. :)

The only problem I had was that I sent him into the ocean a few times on accident. :p

I actually didn't want to pop the achievement that way. I wanted to do the Fight Clubs. But for some reason the guys never showed up in Bowerstone for me to start.

Didnt think itd make that much of a dif, i'm about to go that route. The fighting system is extremely shallow and 2 hits and your dead. Final guy takes 30-40+ blows for sure. Worst yet you have to take down like 7 ppl everytime to get back to him.

Fyi they only show up at night about a 1/3rd thru the night cycle.

edit; thanks i hadnt been back since i first went to oakvale, was super easy.

Edited by ChaosTheoryV2X

Didnt think itd make that much of a dif, i'm about to go that route. The fighting system is extremely shallow and 2 hits and your dead. Final guy takes 30-40+ blows for sure. Worst part you have to take down like 7 ppl everytime to get back to him.

Fyi they only show up at night about a 1/3rd thru the night cycle.

edit; thanks i hadnt been back since i first went to oakvale, was super easy.

Lol. The chicken kicking is definitely the way to go. The fighting system in this game is so flawed without weapons, it almost makes it a chore. The chickens are way more gratifying to me. Who says chickens cant fly!?

Any cheap tricks to somehow cheat this or what?
block and avoid their attacks :p

i had no problem at all. when they swing their fist i roll around them and hit them in the back. some of them attack three times in a row and turn around to you if you dodge too early. but using the block and roll feature and only attacking them from behind made it as easy as a counter-kill in assassins creed.

• 2 weeks later...

TIP:

Use the follow expression on male villagers in Knothole Glade, or any other location. Get them all to follow you before you start your fights. Avoid your attacker and let your followers do all the work. Female villagers will kick, don't seem to help as much and hired men will not defend you.

You're welcome.

I gave up with the fight clubs. I was trying to do the Oakvale one, and they were never there, it didn't seem to matter what time I turned up. The one time I did find them there, I ran to the marker and they all ran away.

I took this as a victory, but unfortunately the guy in Twin Blades didn't see it that way. So I kicked a chicken or 20 instead.