License Transfer questions

Odd Future

Earlier in the year I got a new 360 and also made a new account. I had a large amount of Arcade/GoD games on my old console and want to be able to use them on my new console with my new account.

Now, am I able to transfer everything all in one go (around 70 games), can I also transfer delisted games (Wallace & Gromit 1-4) that are still in my download history, and does this also work with DLC?

Thanks in advance for any responses.

First of all, the only way you'll be able play those games on your new account is if you do the license transfer on the account that originally bought all of the games. That account then needs to download all the games to the new system. Then you can play them on the new console with the new gamertag as long as the old account is still on the system. It's not as complicated as it sounds, lol.

Once you have the license transfer done you can just download what you want. DLC is included as well. I'm not sure about delisted games. If it will let you download it from your download history then it works, if not then your only other option is using a USB to move it from one console to another. I hope that helps.

First of all, the only way you'll be able play those games on your new account is if you do the license transfer on the account that originally bought all of the games. That account then needs to download all the games to the new system. Then you can play them on the new console with the new gamertag as long as the old account is still on the system. It's not as complicated as it sounds, lol.

Once you have the license transfer done you can just download what you want. DLC is included as well. I'm not sure about delisted games. If it will let you download it from your download history then it works, if not then your only other option is using a USB to move it from one console to another. I hope that helps.

As long as you have it in your download history, you shouldn't have any problem with downloading it again. I just don't know how that would work with a new gamer tag. You might have to recover the old tag, download the game on the new system and then transfer the license. Although, I have no idea if that would work. Good luck!

Thanks a bunch! Just did the transfer and it worked as I wanted it to. :woop: