Achievement Guide & Roadmap

BiggD

Jesus christ 10 hours a day for 10 days. But all that energy D :

I've been playing this a helluva lot lately and am only rank 60. I saw a rank 562 today. I just....I don't even want to know how much time he left his xbox on for (he was terrible too)

Yeah it was something like that, or even more I think. The things I do for an achievements, lol.

I don't understand why someone would grind to that level, wtf?!

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1oCLiGJhbC8WDBoHGlpTWTI5L2FjaC8wLzZiAAAAAOfn5-mHvtU=.jpg Bull in a Chinashop 100:gsicon:

Cause maximum damage in all Arenas (does not include Practice mode)

Let it be known that this Achievement can also be achieved while OBSERVING a match (KOTH or SURVIVOR). My friend unlocked it while observing a Private King of the Hill Match; another friend and myself were battling.

Edited by Redemption Mode

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

I have a question if anyone can help me out, do the xp bonuses you buy with the access cards expire? I bought whatever the highest one is, 5x XP for so many matches or whatever, then I spent the rest of my cards to see how many I still needed to unlock everything. Played one match using the offline boosting method in Atlantis to see how it worked then powered down and went about my day. Came back to it the following day and spent 9+ hours hitting fucking RB over and over while I caught up on some TV and movies, go to finish the match and no XP boost...all that time and I went up by half a bastard level. Have I lost all the boost here because I turned it off? I still have zero cards available so I can't even buy anymore.

• 1 year later...