Achievements Finally Popped!

Anyone else just get some achievements to spit out finally!? I was on YouTube, not listening to the Frozen soundtrack, and it kicked out a few level completion and misc achievements that I had earned a month ago.

Yeah, a lot of us have been posting in the original thread about the stuck achievements, it looks as though achievements stuck at launch are being accounted for now :)

Anyone else just get some achievements to spit out finally!? I was on YouTube, not listening to the Frozen soundtrack, and it kicked out a few level completion and misc achievements that I had earned a month ago.

That made my night :D

The rest of mine popped too! Finally.

• 2 weeks later...

well i was going to say ive had no issues so far....because i haven't....with halo ce anniversary. every terminal unlocked along with the completion all missions unlocked all other achievements i went for unlocked okay....except grunt birthday party skull. even went back and grabbed it twice. no skull. no skull completion.

nice to see these unlock later for some people but geez....achievements have been around how long?