Connecting Gamertag

roody024

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, any posts made on the forums will add to your post count with the only exception being the off topic area.

If you are wanting to track your achievements using the checklist feature, there is no minimum post count for that. You should just be able to enable the checklist and go to town on it. More info on the checklists can be found here:

http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=233413

• 1 month later...
What and where do I need to go to link my gamertag?

How do I know that its linked?

It would appear that you have already filled in the appropriate information because there is a broken link underneath your profile name to the left side of your posts. Once you hit 50 total posts, it will appear as your gamercard (look at mine for an example).

Ah ok. Thank you. Im not to big of postyer or talker but we'll see if I can get there lol.

Thanks

You're welcome. Always here to help, and if you pick up Dragon Age: Inquisition like you were thinking, I'm sure we'll have a convo or two and get you near that 50 ;) See you around the forums.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm also having problems with mine. The one in the upper right corner hasn't update in I don't even know how long. All I can ever see is a question mark in a blue box. On every computer I log in on it's the same. I remember it worked before, but I can't recall when it stopped working...

It also doesn't work under my avatar on the left side when I post things either.

I'm also having problems with mine. The one in the upper right corner hasn't update in I don't even know how long. All I can ever see is a question mark in a blue box. On every computer I log in on it's the same. I remember it worked before, but I can't recall when it stopped working...

It also doesn't work under my avatar on the left side when I post things either.

They do update, just veery slowly.

Mine is 20k gamerscore behind,

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...